Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 3:29 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default Instructions on how to download Mod items?
Hi, I'm new to playing Sims 3 on PC, I recently just bought the game a few weeks ago, and became interested in mod'ing it. So I went to a site called, modthesims and am trying to figure out which extract option I need to choose, I have already downloaded the file to my laptop, But I just can't figure out how to do the rest. If someone could lend some advice to a noob, it would be really appreciated. Thanks.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 4:00 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Installing Custom Content
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content for Sims 3.

Game_Help:TS3_Custom_Contentwiki This link contains everything you've ever wanted to know about installing .package and sims3packs.

Click that Help menu up top, then under the Sims 3 column, click on the link that says "CC Basics, read this!"

And, if you need more hand-holding, click on the DFDD link in my signature. If you need more clarification on a step or sentence, then quote that part.