Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:59 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
I Can't Have Babies After Moving
I have Twallans Master Controller, Woohooer, Debugger, Picture Panel, and a few others. Including Cmars Pregnancy Controller. I've successfully had 13 children, along with having 3 adults and 2 pets. But since my family has grown so big, I needed a bigger house. So I moved them to a new town and new lot and built a bigger one. But now my female can't get pregnant. The Try For Baby option doesn't come up for her, and when I try to go through the Pregnancy Controller it says the house is too full. Is there a way to fix this? I wasn't done popping them out! (Lol) But I don't wanna start all over. I've put a lot of effort in this family, have gotten 7 of the kids to teens and everything.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 3:52 PM
Did you reset or export your Mod settings when you moved to the new town? I do not have more of a solution for you right off the "top of my head" but have seen this, and similar questions in other threads over at NRaas which were easily resolved by the members there as they are familiar with the mods you have. If someone in here doesn't have a quick answer for you here, you might want to consider posting in Chatterbox ]Chatterbox[/URL] over there. You'll need to join the Wiki to post but it's easy and you can do that Here

Hope this helps
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 4:40 PM
completely agree to barbarat: its best to ask at nraas since the majority of mods you mentioned are from there and they know their mods best of course (as you see with barbarats suggestion).
the only "new thing to add" would be some personal experience: the guys there are extremely supportive - no need to be shy or hesitate.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 2:24 PM
Thank you both! I deleted my caches and it fixed the problem
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 2:13 PM Last edited by shmovese : 15th Sep 2014 at 2:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by xXStarShineXx
(...) I deleted my caches and it fixed the problem

you found the solution and marked it as [Solved] thank you

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>