Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:11 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Stages not working and inviso singers and magicians showing up.
Howdy folks, I've got a very annoying little set of bugs with Showtime that needs smashing. For one... the stages don't work... not sure if that's a redundant issue as I've seen it around or not. I've tried to go ahead and start shows or to go to a live event (such as the ones you get icons for) and every time I show up... the stage is empty but there is singing... the singer isn't on the stage but has been turned inviso and now the stage is inaccessible... sometimes permanently. On that same note... singers, magicians, and possibly acrobats and other performers are showing up in really odd places... parks out on the edge of the map... city venues like the pet store... things like that... when they show up you can see the cards flying to the microphone moving and hear them... but there is no sim... a little dorking around can sometimes get you a name to reset but they'll just go somewhere else.... or they will die... they will literally sing/perform until someone interrupts them and it's usually long past their hunger bar depleting. I would like to know how to disable this whole mess... literally turning most of Showtime into something I can fool around with or just plain into a stuff pack. I have had Showtime disabled most days but there is some neat stuff that I know I'm missing out on. Primary thing that would interest me is disabling the performers. The stages... meh... I usually delete those clubs anyways or fabricate them into a dance club/bar.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:42 PM
You didn't say if you have CC or mods in your game. If you do, then the first thing would be to test without them. Then if that doesn't help, go through the Game Problem -list mentioned in the sticky: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem And if that doesn't do the trick, then report back in here.