Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 9:40 AM
Editing performances in Singer career?
Hi! So, I'm trying to create a mod that stops the horrible negative relationship decrease when performing in the Singer career. This thread believes that it needs a scripting mod to fix. I believe this as well, I cannot find anything to do with changing relationships between performers and their audience in the GameplayData file at all. Is there a way I can:

• Find some sort of relationship gain/decrease file and put it in an XML/ITUN related to the Singer career?
  • Create a scripting mod to fix the issue?
  • Find a glorious fix in the depths of S3PE that will solve our problems once and for all?

Thanks in advance, and I appreciate any and every contribution to this thread!

(PS. Please go easy on me. I just started using S3PE so I know the basics. But, with clear instructions, I'm a very fast learner. )
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM
I just had a look at it in Reflector, but couldn't find the source of that for now. Not sure if I looked in the right place, though. I'd suggest to get twallan's DebugEnabler to find out what specific interactions are running for the singer and audience. It will tell you the actual name of the classes in the code. Afterwards you can look at the interactions in a decompiler. Needs C# knowledge, though. Or you can tell me the names of the interactions and I'll look.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman