Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:14 AM
Default Is there any way to change a sim's nude outfit?
I've got all these stupid downloads labeled as nude-enabled...and some sims are randomly getting dressed in them when they're supposed to be nude. I've got hte objects all packed into one package file, so I cant just open them and untick it(plus some are accessories I WANT nude enabled, but I dont want these particular sims to wear). It looks really ridiculous when a sim goes nude and suddenly has some ridiculous dress on.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:29 AM
I'd like to know this too. One of my sim always wears this certain necklace when he goes nude, and it's not even the same necklace he's wearing with his everyday outfit.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 9:23 AM
Is there any way? Not right NOW, but I could MAKE a way...

Of course, people who aren't sufficiently Awesome would be SOL. You're all sufficiently Awesome, though, yes?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 11:34 AM
One of my sims has a cat ear and tail when she is in her nude outfit. Completely ridiculous, as it doesn't fit her character at all.

Pescado, that would be very usefull, if you could make a way for us to change the nude outfit. Ofcourse I am sufficiently Awesome
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 2:29 PM
I have some sims who generate really stupid hairstyles when they're nude, I'd love to see the ability to edit that outfit too D: *clings to AM page hopefully*
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 4:53 PM
Yeah, I'm aweseome, since day one. I hope you can manage it.

Now let's watch as this thread is closed for being about awesomemod despite not.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:12 PM
There is, of course, a do it yourself fix. Simply using Delphy's CTU to open the package of the CAS item and unchecking inappropriate boxes. You will probably find, as I did, the some creators are simply checking "Valid for All". It may be a better idea to go back to the creator of the item(s) and asking them to reproduce the item with only the needed boxes checked and not all of them, as this would eliminate the problem altogether now and in the future.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:29 PM
Yeah i would use Delphy's CTU or Pescado makes us even more awesome, i usually enhance to all 5 main categories only, if i need an item in every important category to avoid the nude problem.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Banned
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 9:31 PM
As I said, all my clothing is packaged into one package. I dont beleive I can simply open it and edit it like that.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Claeric
As I said, all my clothing is packaged into one package. I dont beleive I can simply open it and edit it like that.

That's the downside mentioned in the thread to combine packages. If you had kept the original folders somewhere on your computer, you could make this change, as needed, and resave.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#11 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:19 PM
It should be possible to edit the Naked outfit using outfitcp/mv in AwesomeMod.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 6:30 PM
yessss hooray
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 4:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by werismyki
There is, of course, a do it yourself fix. Simply using Delphy's CTU to open the package of the CAS item and unchecking inappropriate boxes. You will probably find, as I did, the some creators are simply checking "Valid for All". It may be a better idea to go back to the creator of the item(s) and asking them to reproduce the item with only the needed boxes checked and not all of them, as this would eliminate the problem altogether now and in the future.

where is Delphy's CTU?
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 4:56 AM
More thread necromancy. Remember to look at the dates when posting, as this thread is the second one necro'd recently that has more rants by Claeric, and trust me, NOBODY wants that. To answer your question, in the quote by werismyki in your post, click the letter CTU that are underlined, it'll take you there.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CobaltCorvid
I have some sims who generate really stupid hairstyles when they're nude, I'd love to see the ability to edit that outfit too D: *clings to AM page hopefully*

I've run into that problem as well and fixed it with Master Controller

EDIT: Sorry. Didn't realize how ridiculously necro'd this thread is
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 4:15 PM
is there a way using Dephly's CTU to change the clothes categories of Sims 3 custom content files?
Site Helper
#17 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
More thread necromancy. Remember to look at the dates when posting, as this thread is the second one necro'd recently that has more rants by Claeric, and trust me, NOBODY wants that. To answer your question, in the quote by werismyki in your post, click the letter CTU that are underlined, it'll take you there.

Aww, I like Claeric. He reminds me of Rimmer from Red Dwarf. I understand why he got banned, but there are times I miss him.

RonRebelSim, I don't know if it would handle outerwear or not, since it has been unsupported for a long time now. But I get the impression that otherwise it will work for what you want it to do. Keep a backup before trying.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Eminence Grise
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 8:13 PM
More recent info in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=496268

I haven't tried this tool http://www.den.simlogical.com/denfo...pic,1589.0.html , and I'm not sure if it supports package CC or not, but you could take a look. However, for .package format CC, changing the flag in S3PE is not difficult Check the tuts in the Create forum, and you can ask further questions there, since this is actually a modding topic.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 5:13 PM Last edited by RonRebel_Sim : 4th Feb 2013 at 11:24 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Aww, I like Claeric. He reminds me of Rimmer from Red Dwarf. I understand why he got banned, but there are times I miss him.

RonRebelSim, I don't know if it would handle outerwear or not, since it has been unsupported for a long time now. But I get the impression that otherwise it will work for what you want it to do. Keep a backup before trying.

It didn't work when I tried to open the Sims 3 custom content file
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Feb 2013 at 3:06 AM
Using Twallan's master controller, you can edit your sims' naked state. When your sims are supposed to be naked in the bath or in the shower, click on them and use the stylist option to change their naked state. You can choose their hair and skin for the shower. You may need to download nude skins from another site if there is not a naked top and bottom in your list of selections..

I see that this started out as an old thread, but since it has been revived, there must be a need for it.
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
Is there any way? Not right NOW, but I could MAKE a way...

Of course, people who aren't sufficiently Awesome would be SOL. You're all sufficiently Awesome, though, yes?

Please do
Mad Poster
#22 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:10 PM
Man, you know an old thread's been necroed when both Claeric and Pescado have posted in it.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#23 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Man, you know an old thread's been necroed when both Claeric and Pescado have posted in it.
... and BL00DIEDHELL's the first to comment on this.
One Minute Ninja'd
#24 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL

Actually, Claeric is the original poster for the thread. That makes it an extra special necro. Such fond memories........................
Mad Poster
#25 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
... and BL00DIEDHELL's the first to comment on this.

I am drawn to necroed threads.

...Wait. Shit. Does this make me a necrophiliac?
Page 1 of 2