Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Right Arm Plaster Cast (waterproof)

by boblishman Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 4:36 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 6:36 PM by boblishman

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:31 PM
Sweet! I wonder if you have two broken legs, now... I have an idea for a sim story. These will be PERFECT! May have to remove the text on them for my story idea, but I can't do meshes to save my life: YOU ROCK! xD
Sorry for any typos... I'm starting to talk like the subtitles on Chibots and Bleach... Aaand Inu... Aaand... Never mind. xX
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:56 PM
Where does this show up in the game at? I downloaded and looked under the shirts but I didn't see it...I think it's awesome, by the way. I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff....Thanks,
SimsFanatic
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:38 PM
Ok, I found where it says it in the game, under glasses and accessories...but, I can click on it for them to wear it and click out and then they still aren't wearing the cast...I put all three files in the game, including the mesh....Anybody have suggestions? Thank in advance.......DD
Test Subject
#29 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 5:39 PM
Ok, I found where it says it in the game, under glasses and accessories...but, I can click on it for them to wear it and click out and then they still aren't wearing the cast...I put all three files in the game, including the mesh....Anybody have suggestions? Thank in advance.......SimsFanatic
Forum Resident
#30 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:55 AM
same with them wearing the cast on the legs every day. til they see their doctor

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by netseeker2
Thank you for this, but yeah I second the request for broken leg and crutches - would suit my sim to a T. In real life I'm otherwise known as Calamity Jane, for all the calamities I get into and what happens to me as a result. ;-)

I 3rd that request as i made myself on the sims 2 and am currently on crutches with a broken leg although i will hate these weeks lol this will make them more interesting!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
(()) Pass this ribbon around if you have or know someone with an illness and together, WE CAN
//\\ CONQUER IT!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 5:22 AM
thanks@!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Nov 2012 at 12:59 AM
I use it as Hellboy's right hand of doom!
Page 2 of 2