Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 6:11 AM Last edited by leesester : 18th Dec 2011 at 6:20 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 3730046, 3730047
Um...none of my entries have appeared on the contestant entries table yet...is there sth wrong with the size or sth?

Great picture! It looks amazing!
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#177 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmakerlover98
Um...none of my entries have appeared on the contestant entries table yet...is there sth wrong with the size or sth?

Great picture! It looks amazing!

Probably the moderator is sleeping. We tried making her drink 200 cups of coffee a day to stay awake throughout the month of December but it has not worked.

Lightweight.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
#178 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
Probably the moderator is sleeping. We tried making her drink 200 cups of coffee a day to stay awake throughout the month of December but it has not worked.

Lightweight.

LOL She would've started shaking like crazy! LOL
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#179 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:24 PM
Simmakerlover98, your entries are not considered official ones yet because they are now too small. Also, like I said before, instead of making a new post, click the EDIT button on your post and change the image out.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#180 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:14 PM
Default new years eve- january
this is a couple on new years eve, after midnight, so its january.

i hope you'll like it, and all of you

edit: why does it automatically resize, i used modyourpanties.com
Test Subject
#181 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Simmakerlover98, your entries are not considered official ones yet because they are now too small. Also, like I said before, instead of making a new post, click the EDIT button on your post and change the image out.

You're kidding right? I've uploaded my images to a hundred million bazillion or any word with illion on it sites that where on the list, and ALWAYS clicked on EDIT, RESIZE, and sized it as 1000X750, so please tell me, what the fuck am I doing wrong? I really wanna be on the contest but I dunno what I'm doing that's not working, whenever I click on edit, there's no option to resize the pic, please god damn help me cause I'm sick of this, I wanna be on the contest but there's always trouble with the pics.
Test Subject
#182 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 10:17 PM Last edited by emzz : 19th Dec 2011 at 6:47 PM.
Default weird fantasy flower world- july
i dont know where i got those trees, but they inspired me
Mad Poster
#183 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 7:14 PM
Simmakerlover98, you need to resize your picture BEFORE you upload it to a picture hosting site. Open it in a program such as GIMP, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop or similar and crop it to the correct dimensions there.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
#184 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 11:40 PM

It's December <3
Test Subject
#185 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:02 AM
Default December
He wanted to stay awake 'til Santa came...unfortunately, his plan didn't work out very well.

If only his parents had let him put caffiene in his eggnog.
Test Subject
#186 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
Simmakerlover98, you need to resize your picture BEFORE you upload it to a picture hosting site. Open it in a program such as GIMP, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop or similar and crop it to the correct dimensions there.

OMG THANKS A LOT!! God I was dying for an answer, I've been sitting in front of my computer like all freaking day (literally) waiting for someone to answer me! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Test Subject
#187 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 4:35 PM
Default June

Sorry that it re-sized it I did re-size it to the stated size but I don't know... Just click 'full size' to get the actual size.
Test Subject
#188 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:52 PM
My entry for December. "Home for the Holidays"

Test Subject
#189 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 10:12 PM Last edited by DeadlyKissesXOXO : 21st Dec 2011 at 2:52 AM.
December Entry
A little bit cliche, but here it is!

December - "The Night Before Christmas"

Resized for some reason...its 1000 x 750, I promise.
Test Subject
#190 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 11:36 PM Last edited by DeadlyKissesXOXO : 21st Dec 2011 at 9:45 PM.
Entry for October!
October...

Devils for Halloween! >:D

I don't know why it keeps saying it's been resized. Its 1000 x 750!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#191 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeadlyKissesXOXO
October...

Devils for Halloween! >:D

I don't know why it keeps saying it's been resized. Its 1000 x 750!

Try following this excellent advice

Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#192 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:49 AM
DeadlyKissesXOXO - Your October picture is the correct size, but the December one is not. It is 1,000x700. Once that one is correct, edit your post to switch the images that way instead of making a new post with the image in it.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
The other one
#193 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 5:12 AM
Default December
I know it's a massive cliche but I didn't have the time or inspiration to work on anything better and the rounds are filling up fast D: So I present...another Christmas tree!!

Family Traditions

*On stand-by for a swat round the ear from Heaven for getting something wrong :p

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#194 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 6:55 AM Last edited by ghostofsimspast : 21st Dec 2011 at 7:16 AM.
Test Subject
#195 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 7:27 AM Last edited by leesester : 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:51 PM.
march
(i tried it 2 times the other way i use 1 with photo bucket and other with tinypic the both dont work so pretty please let me enter this way!!!!!!

Screenshots
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#196 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 12:07 PM
ghostofsims past, attaching the pic is fine, but remember to also place it inline in the post using [img] tags.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#197 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:18 PM
DeadlyKissesXOXO - December is now correct but somehow, October is the wrong size. Please fix this soon or it will be removed from the table.

Missroxor - Unfortunately, DeadlyKisses December picture is the last entry. Blasted limits. We'd love to see it posted in the chat thread though.

Test Subject
#198 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 5:40 PM
Default April
April showers are just perfect for those "kiss me in the rain" moments :lovestruc

Also, to everyone else. Such great pictures
Test Subject
#199 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 7:28 PM
Uh, June. It's like summer nights I guess

Test Subject
#200 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 8:07 PM Last edited by Mama0607 : 21st Dec 2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Trying to get image right.
May.

April showers bring MAY flowers. Hehe. Yeah. >.>

DER:/My Brain/Empty.exe

Page 8 of 10