Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:25 AM
A Sim Based on my "Dream Woman"
I posted this at the TS3 Exchange today (follow link)! Please read the description, download, install in your game, and give it your recommendation if you like this! And ladies, you already know what to do!

My Dream Woman!

I wonder if there are other singles on MTS that are "brave" enough to make a Sim of their dream man/woman and post it here? Hmmmm.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 3:56 AM
I wonder if I should try uploading this Sim to MTS. Is it unique enough, maybe? Hmmmm. Any tips or advice before making an attempt?
Instructor
#3 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:53 PM
Hi. She is pretty, but I am not sure if she is unique enough. Why not try posting about her on the Creator feedback forums?

^_^
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 2:15 PM
Yes, it's hard to tell what she looks like by only looking at those system-generated thumbnails you get on the Exchange. Take a few nice shots of her in-game and post them in the Creator Feedback Forum here, and then other members will be able to give you helpful advice. This forum that you've posted this in is really for website owners who want to advertise their latest uploads.