Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 4:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations
Default The Sims 3 Lagging ....?
So i am playing the Sims 3 (With all the expansions installed) and it's lagging ... Like there was no problem with the game at all and then while i was playing last night it started to lag every 1 hour or so (In-game time).

I didn't have the problem before; and my PC is more than good: What's the problem? And do you have any solutions?

The game keeps working but like the Sims Marker (The Sims marker, the green rotating thing?) It keeps rotating and the game lags for 10 seconds (Real time) before working again. I tried to reduce the detail level but with no avail. Things like the Music Vibe (Coming out of the speaker) Still moves on, what's the issue? Thanks!!!
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 5:19 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
Missed the sticky?
The solutions that we know of are all in the Wiki article linked there.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 7:33 PM Last edited by ellacharm3d : 12th Oct 2011 at 6:43 AM. Reason: Pls use EDIT btn; don't Double-Post! Thanks.
Actually, that's exactly IS my problem!!! Thanks very much (I am reading the link now)

----
I wish to add a note that this problem ONLY occur in the game i am playing (The riverview Save that i am using; world so-to-spear) my sister and i share the same copy of the game and she doesn't have that issue in her world.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#4 Old 12th Oct 2011 at 6:47 AM
"share the same copy of the game"
As in the same Save game? On the same PC under same User account?

So, do the suggestions in the Wiki reduce or eliminate the lags at all or they did not help?

ps: you can add a note by Editing your post, especially if no one else has responded. Don't double-post.