Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 6:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sims losing the ability to move or interact with anything
I'm wondering if perhaps this is some sort of jump bug similar to TS2 olden days. My world is a few sim weeks old. Main family just aged up triplet babies to toddlers. Shortly after this, everything goes bad.

The first time, the dad got frozen and was unable to feed his children or put them to bed. He just stood there in the middle of the room. I quit without saving. The second time, I ran the game, the mom got stuck a few game hours after the dad originally did. The third time, I think everyone froze up except the toddlers who just autonomously did whatever they were doing before the freeze. I had hired a babysitter who just stood outside staring into space. Both parents were frozen too. The kids started screaming for food and nobody could interact with them. I could get the parents to walk around with the "go here" command, but even that took a long time for them to stand around and think about. I finally quit that unsaved when it took 5 game hours for the dad to walk halfway across the room.

I have some mods and CC but I'm not sure exactly what could be causing the conflict. The only expansion I have is Ambitions.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Dec 2011 at 7:01 AM
Do you have the recommended mods in stickies and Wikis?
Sounds like the Toddler routing glitch. I believe some of the mods have code to correct this issue - either Awesomemod or one of Twallan's.