Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:42 PM
It's all been touched on...

-Hugging parent as soon as they get home from work.
-"Oh noes! It's a parked car" everytime they get out of said car.
-Nanny that makes food then gets distracted. My sim gets home from work to find 5 rotting half-prepared meals laying around the kitchen.
-Swimming in the f'ing winter?! No.
-Getting excited over the weather, especially if it wakes them up in the middle of the night (got a hack to take care of this one).
-Visiting sims (or nanny) that put out a damn tip cup when performing. Seriously, do you expect the baby to crawl out of its crib to slip you a fiver? I wish they would just Practice instead of Perform.
Advertisement
#27 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:17 PM
I hate the frickin' pillow fight actions.Every time I move a family into a new house, They end up having pillow fights right in front of their new house ( or dancing with the children).

When Sims insist on holding the baby at all times, even when the poor thing is trying to sleep.( I once had an entire household of 7 people and 3 guests crowded around the baby's cot fighting over who holds it!)

When guests walk into your Sims bedroom after they have all gone to sleep and stand there looking at them for HOURS before leaving.That S't creeps me out.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:27 PM
I don't like "what's this" especially when they whine about the quality of the object, even the phone which is the only phone in the game...

But I have to say that my all time favorite thing to hate is the way they stomp their foot and whine when something doesn't go their way. How immature...

Just call me Bigirish, okay?
#29 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:37 PM
ugh i hate when theyre walking and someone is in their way and then they wine for like 3 minutes saying "crob nubla!!!! naka fiki!!!. i wanna go in the game and punch them when they do that
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 10:56 PM
When they start cooking a meal for themselves. It's extremely annoying D:
Field Researcher
#31 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 11:57 PM
I have hacks to fix most things, but before the hacks, these were the worst.

Baby stuff especially the help with birthday thing, I had twins and they kept picking up one baby and putting it back down with a que for the other one to "help with birthday" arghh!

Also pillow fights.

Or when they are hungry and you tell them to eat but instead they stop and whine about how hungry they are.
#32 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 11:58 PM
"What's this?" and that bored, half dead, slouch one.
#33 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 3:04 AM
I hate autonomous pillow fighting and water balloon fighting.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 4:20 AM
1 Word - SSX3

I can't see why a 3D skiing game is so exciting, you direct them to Finish their Term Paper, and you leave them alone for serveral minutes to come back and they are playing SSX3.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 4:23 AM
For my money, I can deal with practically all of these that have been mentioned. But there are two that really bug me. I hate the look out window. It always seems to happen just before I get to the sim in question after focusing on one of his/her housemates. Instead of wasting time looking out the window how about doing something, stupid? If I disagree with you, I'll cancel it out and direct you in my merry way.

The other is autonomous game playing. If I want you to have a pillow fight, I'll tell you. But every time they start one when I'm trying to get them in bed together, I want to lock the idiots in a phone booth and pump Leave A Tender Moment Alone into their heads until they are incapable of dreaming without Billy Joel's voice for a backdrop. GAH!!
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 4:32 AM
The only autonomous stuff thats totally RUINS the game in so many ways is the autonomous flirting, escpecially when it leads to a crush and then "had an affair" "got caught cheating" blabla memories and I didn't even want that to happen!! So many happy marriages I had ruined because of this so annoying thing.
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 5:56 AM
I hate when...

*i tell one sim to cook for household and other sims decide they want to cook too.

*They ALWAYS want to be on that damn computer playing SSX (no sims are allowed to have computers because of this)

*Pillow fights, "hit me, hit you" pretty much anything under the Play menu when they should be doing something else

*Oh and Napping on the couch when their bed is two feet away!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jooxis84
The only autonomous stuff thats totally RUINS the game in so many ways is the autonomous flirting, escpecially when it leads to a crush and then "had an affair" "got caught cheating"

Odd, I have all 6 EPs and I never get that, you must be using some hack or what-not.
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 11:57 AM
"It's Raining/Snowing/Hail!" - Even if you cancel it, they will act the interaction where they're standing, even if they're not in front of a window! :mean:

Make Bed - It's not cancellable! How annoying! :mean::mean:

Crying about Bad Memory - It's random and takes thirty sim minutes...

Turn Off Computer - Even when someone's using it? That's a little rude, don't you think?

Visitors that Play Instruments on their own - I don't know, it's just annoying. :meh:
Theorist
#40 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jooxis84
The only autonomous stuff thats totally RUINS the game in so many ways is the autonomous flirting, escpecially when it leads to a crush and then "had an affair" "got caught cheating" blabla memories and I didn't even want that to happen!! So many happy marriages I had ruined because of this so annoying thing.

I agree. I have one lady who I made "Auntie" of another adult and moved her in. Well she developed a crush on the wife (her niece, theoretically) and when the niece hugged her husband, Auntie got upset and now hates her. Stupid. I will have to move the Aunt out or maybe just keep her (as I have) for the childcare duties and try to repair the relationship.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#41 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:11 PM
I actually like most autonomous things, I like seeing what the Sims will do if I just leave them to their own devices. However, I absolutely cannot stand it when one Sim continuously tries to "Help With Birthday" and winds up just standing there holding the baby for hours. I make him put her down because he's about 10 seconds away from collapsing, and he just picks her right back up again... and STANDS THERE. Just grow the baby up already! Either that or pass the action to someone else so I can feed you!

I also find myself getting annoyed at Desperation actions... I know you're tired, stop complaining about it and go sleep like I told you to.
Field Researcher
#42 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 1:11 PM
Watch out!
It’s a freakin’ parked car. It can’t drive over you.

Cooking
Whenever they don’t know what to do they will start making food. They want to eat even thought their hungry bar is completely full.

The way they stomp their foot and whine.
They LOVE to do this and when you have seen this action like hundreds of times it starts to get very annoying.

Making beds
You can't cancel the action. Enough said.
Site Helper
#43 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 1:45 PM
Punch me Punch you. And being stupid about it. A sim who is not playful or nice will very happily leave a bruise on your arm if you ask to play with him or her. It happened every other time you asked to play with him, so why do you keep asking and then getting mad about the bruise? Did you think he was going to be nice this time?

And Rock/ Paper/ Scissors ruining a marriage. The interaction itself is cute, but if you get a bad random number you can end up with a wife hating her husband because he kept beating her in a silly kid's game. This might be more appropriate if the sim were not nice, but still....

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 2:02 PM
Definately autonously feeding the baby and the "ooh, rain and snow"
Alchemist
#45 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 2:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConradThe2nd
Odd, I have all 6 EPs and I never get that, you must be using some hack or what-not.

that's no hack, it's happened to me before too
#46 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 2:59 PM
Holding their baby.
If the sim is a parent, I can't leave them alone for two seconds or the first thing they'll think of is feeding the baby.
Scholar
#47 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 3:21 PM
bed making and trying to bathe a toddler 5 million times aday when they are starving and need to get potty trained..plus the oooh its hailing raining ect when it causes them to wake up and its on the fastes speed so i dont notice until its like 1 hr before they have to get up for work but they had no sleep because they have been lookign out the window the entire night =/

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Site Helper
#48 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 3:51 PM
Two sims with 3 lightning bolts with each other deciding to make out when they say hello and developing an instant crush. Despite the fact that they are each happily married to someone else with whom they have 3 bolts.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#49 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kennyinbmore
that's no hack, it's happened to me before too

I had it all the time until I got the romancemod by MATY.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Alchemist
#50 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chaotess
I had it all the time until I got the romancemod by MATY.

It doesn't really bug me that much. I just chalk it up as part of my Sims life. as someone else said, sometimes it's interesting just seeing what my sims will do on their own
Page 2 of 18