Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 11:38 AM
Default Christmas Haulage
Ok, as the title says, post ur crimbo haulage. U know, ur pressies wot u got.

I got a purpl hp laptop,
Ncis season nine dvd,
Duvet set,
Nail varnishes,
And harry potter and the philosophers stone, full colour illustrated book, that im using at the minute as a mouse mat thingy.

So, post ur haulages.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 12:36 PM
I also got the HP book (not using it as a mouse mat, though).

Other than that I got 4 other books, a coloring book (the kind that's so popular now), a PJ, some decoration items, some money, and an adorable framed picture of my niece.
Theorist
#3 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 2:16 PM
#4 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 5:43 PM
Some shirts...some socks...a 3DS...some games...chocolate...iTunes gift cards...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 6:13 PM
I got a pair of kick-butt slippers, Mad Max video game, a NEW MONITOR (!!!!), a vault boy figure, and my Mom, as gag gifts and to reminisce about the holidays, got two pose-able barbies. They're badass. :P
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 7:28 PM
Bath bombs, bubble bath, Digimon T-shirt, Digimon plushie, a doll that I wanted as a child (a 'jagget' boy with ginger hair), photo frame with a photo of my siblings, breaking bad dressing gown, breaking bad top trumps, a locket (my sister got the matching one), Cards against Humanity, chocolate, a Volkswagen camper van money bank, a Volkswagen calander, a red teapot, more chocolate and I think that's everything. Good haul!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 8:22 PM
I got a HP Laptop, a ton of bath bombs from lush, a miniature bath tub to hold them all (^_^), some super soft pajamas! Currently uploading all my Sim games as we speak. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 9:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I also got the HP book (not using it as a mouse mat, though).

Harry Potter
Hewlett-Packard
Hysterical Paroxysm
Hoi Polloi
Hit Points
Helicobacter pylori

Not all of these make suitable presents, though.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 3:47 AM
I got two gift cards, one to Amazon and one to a restaurant I like (with great veggie burgers). Also got a lottery ticket that didn't win anything, a decent stash of chocolate, and an apple.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 3:53 AM
r_deNoube, key word being "also", referring to the post above mine
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 4:26 AM
-Alien eye sunglasses
-Season 3 and 4 of the X-Files on DVD
-Paranormal themed calendar designed by my little sister
-Bigfoot socks
-An Invader ZIM t-shirt
-A Steven Universe t-shirt
-Fuzzy socks
-A No Face plush
-A Miss February pinup girl wineglass
-A rib cage tank top
-The PS4 remaster of The Last of Us
-A 3 pack of noserings
-A jewelry organizer box
-A football (Inside joke/prank gift)
And a couple more things got trapped in the mail and are still on their way. Pretty good stuff, I especially love the noserings, calendar, and tank top. c:
Forum Resident
#12 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 5:05 AM
Family time, faux tiger skin legwarmers, fuzzy black gloves, and that's about it.

Avatar model: Shi Gaik Lan / Atroxia "Jade Orchid" Lion (Source: Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires).
The Four Stars (Table of Content)
Mekageddon, the Interactive Story. (Remake Discussion) (Dev Tumblr)
Forum Resident
#13 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 8:32 AM
I got a camera, a new phone (since I accidentally broke mine right before Christmas LOL), and a couple hundred bucks in gift cards. Not much, but I'm happy with it. c:

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Scholar
#14 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 9:44 AM
I got the Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY, shoes, a handbag, a book, some money, a calendar, a cardigan and a pair of warm socks.
My favorite one was the time i spent with my family.
Inventor
#15 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 10:35 AM Last edited by SuperSimoholic : 26th Dec 2015 at 10:51 AM.
Not actually getting most of my presents until later on today (boxing day) because we all decided to wait until my nephew could come down, and we're all meeting at my nan's house. (it's going to be like he's had 2 Christmases!)

But, from my friends I got £25 total (£10 from one, £15 from the other) in Playstation Network credit - Which I asked for, and a tub of marshmallows! Which I didn't ask for but loved, and have already finished...
From my partner's side of the family, I got some various shower gels (I'm more of a soap person, but they smell nice so I'll try and use them), body sprays, chocolate and socks (I actually really like the socks)

I know I'm getting the complete original Leave it to Beaver boxset from my nan and uncle (it was expensive, they pooled money for it) which I cannot wait for since it was removed from Netflix.

But other than that, I don't know yet, probably some clothes, even though I always say not to get me clothes because I'm so particular, maybe a monster high doll or two, my family know I'm a kid at heart. Maybe some craft stuff, like yarn or a pattern book... We'll just have to wait and see!

My boyfriend and I haven't really gotten anything for each other yet, but we're thinking slippers.
Instructor
#16 Old 26th Dec 2015 at 3:46 PM Last edited by Gabrymato : 26th Dec 2015 at 4:02 PM.
I got some amazing stuff!
My bf gave me a set of Hermès playing cards which are lined in silver foil and have some amazing vintage animalia artwork on... They are so fancy and the packaging was beyond beautiful...They are out of this world!
From my parents I got a gorgeous sheepskin throw with the warmest fur ever... Kind of like Ikea's but way larger and with softer fur. It's as big as a rug. I adore it.
My mom also knitted me an angora wool sweater and got me a pair of Birkenstock slippers.
My sister and father in law got me a beautiful vintage-style meat grinder for when we move out which I loved and some more stuff for the kitchen.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Scholar
#17 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 5:27 AM
From my sister: A Sad Ghost Club sweater, some Sad Ghost Club stickers, a Taylor Swift 2016 calendar, and a Taylor Swift throw blanket.
From my parents/grandma: some money in my account
From my mom: a coffee mug, a 'dammit doll,' toffee, popcorn, earrings, a shirt, and a scarf.
From my dad: How to Make Yourself Happy and Remarkably Less Disturbable (a self help book)
From my friend Amber: a necklace with a book and my initial on it, a sea salt scrub, and a coffee mug.
The rest of my friends don't really give gifts at Christmas.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Instructor
#18 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 5:50 AM
Husband and I kept it simple and just renewed the annual passes to HK Disneyland that we got each other last Xmas. No family in town, so we spent the day in our jammies, eating burritos and watching miscellaneous telly. I'm hoping it will become our new tradition.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 7:55 AM
Footie Pajamas (onesies) for every day of the week.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Theorist
#20 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 7:36 PM
From my mom: $100 bill (which I will use to buy her next year's Christmas gift), a remote control helicopter (that I crashed a lot and returned), and a hideous shirt and sweater I want to return because they look like they're for a 70-year old golfer.
From my mother-in-law: A car backup camera thing that I didn't have any use for and returned.

I always tell people, "please, don't get me anything". I wish they took me seriously.

Resident wet blanket.
Scholar
#21 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 7:48 PM
Money, books, chocolate, 2 necklaces, a journal and matching pen and wine from my alcoholic aunt.

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#22 Old 4th Jan 2016 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
I always tell people, "please, don't get me anything". I wish they took me seriously.

I tell people that (not that I have many people TO tell that) and they do take me seriously. I also tell them I'd rather have the money they'd spend instead since I *know* they'd still buy me something. So my "haul" this year consisted of $100, socks (which I returned because they weren't socks that I could wear), underwear, a pillow and some Bath & Body Works stuff (from my oldest - he knows stuff from there is sure to please!). The pillow was a last minute thing and I was really touched that my mom remembered me "trying it out" months ago and saying that it was a really nice pillow. I love that pillow! (And I really did need a new one.)

I'm hard to buy for. There isn't much that I actually need (besides that pillow) and not much that I actually want. I could use some new clothes but I'm really hard to buy for that way - I'm one of those people who HAS to try stuff on because it might look like it'll fit.. then it doesn't. (So I wear my old stuff that's gotten pretty loose on me and just keep making my belt tighter, nothing like loose pants falling down to really make your day, lol.) But you know what? This is one year I really would have liked to get stuff I don't want or need. Being surrounded by wrapping paper wouldn't have been such a bad thing for once.
Test Subject
#23 Old 11th Jan 2016 at 2:35 AM
-bath towels
-set of plastic bowls with lids
-soap
-several pairs of toeless socks
-a coffee mug with a temperature-driven "charging battery" on the front
-Humans of New York coffee table book

This may seem ridiculously practical, but I'm moving into a dorm for the first time this week, so that's probably why.