Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2013 at 12:29 AM
Default M&G Ceiling Fan Not In SimPE
For the longest time, I have always wanted to recolor the M&G "Air to the throne" ceiling fan to look vintage with dark oak blades and brass motor. Unfortunately, whether wizards or full SimPE, none of the fans show up in the object list. I'd be very grateful if someone could help me find out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 1:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by the ceiling fan
For the longest time, I have always wanted to recolor the M&G "Air to the throne" ceiling fan to look vintage with dark oak blades and brass motor. Unfortunately, whether wizards or full SimPE, none of the fans show up in the object list. I'd be very grateful if someone could help me find out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

I am having this same issue myself and I would like to recolor this object.
Theorist
#3 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 1:58 AM
It's there under Decorative > Miscellaneous. Do you have M&G checked under preferences/file table? What about Advanced Mode checked under SimPE Settings? I'm not actually sure if you need it set to advanced or not but mine is and it shows up.