Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#2326 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
back to when i was younger i didn't knew how to put everything on green (idk how it's called) i Always let most of the sims leave at the house, and i EXACTLY meant move out (ignore my poor english xD) expect 1 sim and so i made all of the sims come back and most of the things are green again (hungry, energy fun and so forth) and so i let the other sim move out who was alone at the house
and that sim was moving out and i made a sim move in again. nothing went wrong but one day i couldn't save something up after the moving out and the moving in thing i did all the time
but i never got any attentions to the money till i find out later but it turned out the sims became richer with all the moves in and out stuff (there was Always an adult sim who was in the house)
so it has anything to do with a lot of money why i couldn't save things up and i Always kept with a question why i couldn't save things up one day anymore i'm laughing so hard at that part when i'm thinking about it again xD (sometimes i didn't save things up because of the social worker who took the kids most of the times because of social and hungry so sometimes i did it on purpose)
now i know you can makes everything green by the cheat called maxmotives but back to when i just started the sims i didn't knew how the cheat was called.
the 2 adults (a male and a female) has 6 kids so it was hard to take care of them all.
and like i said earlier because of i didn't save some things up a couple of times the 2 kids (twins) were aging, they turned into a teenagers, they do everything as a teenager but their body's where still a child, don't ask how come though xD. (i know it looks like hack kids if you ask me lol)

i know my english is a bit bad

and so there's a lot of other stuff what i was saying to the sims 2.
like that one time when a sims girl go out with her boyfriend behind her parents back.
the kid came back expect there was a police knocking at her parents door, and her parents got really mad when the police leaves the house.
i was like: OH NO WHY DID THE KID GET CAUGHT BY THE POLICE, WHY NOT CAME BACK WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT BY THE POLICE, I HATE THIS
i got really mad even though it's just a game
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2327 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 5:23 PM
*looked away from my computer while playing the homeless challenge*
*looks back*
W-what are you doing? You didn't buy-- did you steal someone's plate? I was only looked away for a minute? When did you steal a plate? HOW?

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Mad Poster
#2328 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 2:49 AM
"Calm down, lady! I know you want your son to do well and all, but this is a bit ridiculous."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Inventor
#2329 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 6:57 AM Last edited by Sketching : 19th Oct 2017 at 7:39 AM.
"I have trained you well. A little too well."

Popularity sim Lysander constantly rolled wants for and autonomously interacted with his girlfriend, Helena, and after he proposed to her (a want he refused to let go even though I never locked it for 6 rotations!), his wants panel exploded with wants for her, including marriage. When they got married, the marriage rolled into "Have a baby" and he's still head over heels for her (I initially typed heals, what the heck, too much RPGs). He barely rolls wants for friends now even though I fulfill them whenever they pop up.

And then there's Helena, a Family sim who's more enamored with skill-building. She did want to get engaged to him but after I fulfilled the want, she only wanted woohoo and more skill wants. It took several community visits and dates for her to want to get married to him. I held off on the woohoo until marriage for storyline purposes (like the original Helena from A Midsummer Night's Dream) but she made it difficult to get to that point! She doesn't even want kids now so oh, well.
Test Subject
#2330 Old 19th Oct 2017 at 7:13 AM
Made a couple who looked like my sister and her boyfriend, they had twins, they were terrible kids. My sister played them and told me "if this is a vision of the future I will never have kids!". one day the social assistant took one of them for being terrible with the school issue while we just sadly and astonished stared and cried "noooooo! b**ch!!! would somebody do something??? She's kidnapping our kid!!".
we never knew we were gonna miss that much that little piece of hell. Some days passed and a gay couple of aliens wanted to adopt a child, and guess... my niece went back to the neighborhood as their son.
Inventor
#2331 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 6:03 AM
"Curse you, anti-virus, for your anti-aging properties that don't translate to real life!"
Inventor
#2332 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 7:03 AM
"Why are you swooning over somebody who's currently not here?"

Just now one of my Sim's lovers wooed over both her and another woman's charm, the latter of which is nowhere within the lot. Did I just experience a little corruption or was it only a glitch?

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Inventor
#2333 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 7:06 AM
I get sims heart-farting in their sleep. It's usually reliving a "memory" or gossip about someone's hotness.

For goodness' sake, they even heart-fart people they never met or ghosts who are actively trying to kill them.
Mad Poster
#2334 Old 20th Oct 2017 at 4:13 PM
"Load for me, baby."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2335 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 8:37 PM
"STOP DOWNLOADING HAIRS AND PLAY THE DAMNED GAME!!!"
Field Researcher
#2336 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
"Okay, time to fix your face again." -.-
"Goddamnit! Your face is stuck once again!"

There are times in which a Sim will be continuously smiling like they're passing gas, and it often looks stupid at times they do certain interactions like kissing or singing. Unless they are skilled at singing through their nostrils, I wouldn't recommend such humiliation.

Sometimes I find it amusing the second that smirk is wiped from their faces and their expression ends up looking more absurd as part of a normal reaction. Imagine a Sim suddenly changing their countenance in the middle of a whistling animation, either from swooning or the 'wolf whistle' flirt.
There's a mod for that. It works, I believe I got it here, but for the life of me, I don't remember who wrote it.
Mad Poster
#2337 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
"STOP DOWNLOADING HAIRS AND PLAY THE DAMNED GAME!!!"

You can download hair while playing ? :O
Mad Poster
#2338 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kamoodle5
"Okay, time to fix your face again." -.-
"Goddamnit! Your face is stuck once again!"

There are times in which a Sim will be continuously smiling like they're passing gas, and it often looks stupid at times they do certain interactions like kissing or singing. Unless they are skilled at singing through their nostrils, I wouldn't recommend such humiliation.

Sometimes I find it amusing the second that smirk is wiped from their faces and their expression ends up looking more absurd as part of a normal reaction. Imagine a Sim suddenly changing their countenance in the middle of a whistling animation, either from swooning or the 'wolf whistle' flirt.

There are two ways to deal with "stuck dance face".

1. Use Pescado's lot debugger (batbox). Select the sim with the stuck face and click Fix > Stupid Expressions.

2. That can get real old real fast, so I recommend you get Neder's No More "Dance Face". This changes the "dance face" to a smile and automatically clears the sims' expressions when they're finished dancing.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=488376

Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

No, I just spend too much time doing it. I download a bunch of hairs, go into the game to see how they look, exit and download some more, repeat endlessly all night...
Mad Poster
#2339 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:05 AM
"Arms don't do that."

Two of my Sims had a bit of an accident when rubbing each others' backs.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2340 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 4:54 AM
"Oh, please, don't do the "Termination Routine", new lot....oh, damn, you did."

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Inventor
#2341 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 6:30 PM
"A whole new world, a dazzling place I never - What the - No! Wait!...Whew."

I was poking around with Fraps using the max resolution my game would allow when ACR struck.

"You live in a hostel with nothing but a bed and a toddler mat in your room! No more babies! Your smiles make me wonder if you did this on purpose."
Mad Poster
#2342 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 7:02 PM
LOL I download stuff while playing all the time. Dual monitors are fun though even when I had one I just used to minimise...

Of course you can't install the new stuff until you quit.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Inventor
#2343 Old 23rd Oct 2017 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
There are two ways to deal with "stuck dance face".

1. Use Pescado's lot debugger (batbox). Select the sim with the stuck face and click Fix > Stupid Expressions.

2. That can get real old real fast, so I recommend you get Neder's No More "Dance Face". This changes the "dance face" to a smile and automatically clears the sims' expressions when they're finished dancing.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=488376

Ooo, thanks for reminding me of that mod. I know I had something like that but couldn't put my finger on when the "dance face" happens, since I've had the mod so long I've forgotten about it.

That's what I like about these mod fixes. You download them, install them, then forget your woes.

Sometimes the Sims will have the stuck smile when they're doing things like watching the Sports channel, playing poker, or after goosing somebody. The result of that last interaction occurs longer, almost indefinitely until I use the batbox.

Guess I'll just adapt to the fact my Sims will occasionally have a toothy smile like they are always so happy-go-lucky.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#2344 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 4:33 AM
"Good thing I noticed that now"
I moved a couple of Sims into a house and had stopped playing for awhile. I fired up the game tonight, and realized that I had forgotten to put in a fire alarm. I immediately bought one and put it over the stove. I'm glad I noticed that now, instead of wondering why the fire alarm wasn't sounding if there was a fire (Tricia and Danie don't have high cooking skill, so there probably is a high possibility of a fire.)
Mad Poster
#2345 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 11:04 PM
"Aww HELL NAW!" (picture Classi from The Fractured But Whole) *forces error on Social Worker car because it came just after the temperature warning*
Mad Poster
#2346 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 3:57 AM

"Um...no, she hasn't!" (She's singing the Nursery Rhyme, btw, and those +1000 points popping up are for a want to gain a Charisma point!)
Scholar
#2347 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 9:50 AM
"Wait... why I'm the one who's singing the nursery rhyme and not the kid!?"

My boyfriend gave me a strange look yesterday. I must have started to sing without noticing it xD'
Lab Assistant
#2348 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 4:17 PM
"Wait, she's pregnant?! Who the hell is the father?" said after my YA sim popped while at university.
Inventor
#2349 Old 28th Oct 2017 at 10:00 PM
"Ugh, my parents are making out! Get me outta here!"

I was saying that as a response to this teenager's disgust over her parents woohooing in bed. It was the same reaction as when somebody is stinky.

Instructor
#2350 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix

i'm very sorry to say this but i don't think you can download the hair or other stuff while playing,

i know this because i did that for once i don't remember why though but i thought it won't hurt to download stuff while playing
and then when i quit the sims and started it up again it crashed and i got the massage while i didn't got any letter in it and then i found out it wasn't working anymore

i had that problem when i was like 15 or 16
so I have experience with it
Page 94 of 169