Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 5:21 AM Last edited by Orilon : 2nd Dec 2014 at 11:36 PM.
Default WCIF Sims 2 Male Braid [Found]
I've been looking for a Sims 2 version of this braid:

I've looked on Garden of Shadows and Almighty hat's website, but haven't found what I'm looking for. My Anti-virus program is blocking me from doing a google search (and I don't know how to stop it), so I'm asking here.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 5:53 AM
There should be conversion female to male already made, i am sure of this.
There is one in the game for female no?
I am so helping...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:12 AM
I remembered I had a link to the Sims 3 to Sims 2 database, but I didn't see the braid for females or males when I looked just now. Its a World Adventures EP braid for both genders (my Sims 3 Sim Alex is showing it in the pic above), but as I said ESET (my Anti-Virus) is blocking me from doing any kind of google searching. It doesn't have to be an exact conversion of the WA braid, but that is the general idea of what I want to find.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 9:40 AM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 11:01 AM
There's a braid here at Rose Sims.

http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_8.htm
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
I remembered I had a link to the Sims 3 to Sims 2 database, but I didn't see the braid for females or males when I looked just now. Its a World Adventures EP braid for both genders (my Sims 3 Sim Alex is showing it in the pic above), but as I said ESET (my Anti-Virus) is blocking me from doing any kind of google searching. It doesn't have to be an exact conversion of the WA braid, but that is the general idea of what I want to find.

Yes..sorry, my bad. I just looked.
I was so sure that there was a single braid hair style for female already in the game..but, there is none. Only pony tail, or "pigtail" braids.
Only sims 3 has it yeah...China locals wear it often.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 9:26 PM
Thank you for the links. A related question: have either of those been retexured? They both look horrible in my game.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 10:52 PM
http://hat-plays-sims.dreamwidth.org/10779.html

I recently found a male braid there. Called "Plaited Scholar". Not sure if it's quite what you want, but I like it.

I'm a young adult in poor health, trying to heal enough to complete my goals.
This is the song that never ends ~ It goes on and on my friends ~
my first ToT Challenge (which is actually indefinitely hiatus, I'm in a different TOT hood now)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 11:16 PM
I looked on Hat's site but missed that one somehow. Thank you, I do like it.