Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 8:38 PM Last edited by poisondel : 20th Jan 2014 at 9:00 PM.
Editing relationsships without mods?
Hi,
I have a family created a few years ago.
I've moved them through several towns and lately I realized that the family tree has gone away and brothers aren't brothers anymore.
I don't know when the relationship "poof" away, but it's annoying not to have them in as brothers.
I tried to get each saved sim into Editor *create a household* and put them together as they should be, though all the skills vanished and they were plain losers

I don't think more editing could be done in the game so I am willing to try out a good mod.
Anybody could help me out suggesting if there's a way to set the two sims as brothers without losing all their background & meaning?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 10:55 PM
I don't think there's a way to do it without a mod - I think it's possible to set relationships through the debug options but I believe you need a mod to activate them anyway.

I recommend NRaas Master Controller. Install it, click on one of the sims, choose NRaas/MasterController and then Advanced/Family/Add Sibling to choose the other brother.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyCarey
I don't think there's a way to do it without a mod - I think it's possible to set relationships through the debug options but I believe you need a mod to activate them anyway.

I recommend NRaas Master Controller. Install it, click on one of the sims, choose NRaas/MasterController and then Advanced/Family/Add Sibling to choose the other brother.

Thank you!
I am going to try it out.
!