Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Sims 3 Dumpster For Sims 2

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,490 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 64,121 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 28th Jun 2010 at 7:07 PM
Updated: 10th Aug 2010 at 8:22 AM
I really like the decorative dumpster that came with The Sims 3, so I decided to convert it for Sims 2 as well. This is sure to add some realism to your community lots. Please feel 100% free to use this in any lot you submit to any site.

The mesh is recolorable, I just tested it in game, and it shows up with a custom recolor just fine. So you can feel free to recolor it as well.

Found in Decorative/Sculptures with a price of 750 Simoleons.

For even more great Sims 3 to Sims 2 conversions on mts, see the creator recommendations area in the related pages tab.

Oh even though it is labeled in the Community lot only area, it is available for all lots, community or residential. I had originally made this for community lots only, but got changes required to take that part out, and I'm not allowed to edit the category.

Mesh Details:

Poly Count:
Vertex Count:

Polygon Counts: