Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 10:39 PM
Doesn't anyone care what the Martians want? Think about the green man whose real estate you're taking away to build your motherplucking space condos!
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ella
*light bulb* we should make our Sims go to Mars and have them do the TV show!!

that would be neat to have a MARS neighborhood, what would be cooler is to have a place on this site that would allow us all to play sims together, like a interactive spot.
They had a game on a bbs once that you could play with others like sims but you were gangsters, it was fun but the game went away.

If the Martians don't want anyone there they will just eat them, have you seen APOLLO 18?? that was a real true events movie..no wonder they don't go to the moon anymore..
Scholar
#28 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 12:26 AM
Aww man, imagine reading the history books on the first Mars settlers. Well, not really history books but the Wikipedia page we'd all glance over. Instead of being about some brave respectable scientist it would be about how the chick from New Jersey, Cammy DD, got drunk and ejected that other girl from the airlock for trying to steal her man. Gotta love reality TV. In a few million years when we've nuked ourselves and the giant sentient humanoid mutant cockroaches have already began an advanced civilization and go to Mars they'll find the videos of this trashy reality show. And you know what? They'll have a pretty good idea of what humanity was like.

Also, are we going for a Big Brother thing or a Hunger Games with prisoners thing? 'Cause I am really liking the Hunger Games idea.
Alchemist
#29 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 1:37 AM
I would, but with functional radio, TV, proper food supplies (No mashed space food), water, functional electricity and wwatering systems, and proper houses. Bassicly a functional colony.

And also only if the persons I love go, too.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#30 Old 28th Dec 2013 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ButchSims
I'm just imagining the kind of records in the history books that Mistermook might set. So far, I've come up with:

- First person on Mars to scratch his "area" in public.
- First person on Mars to dance naked.
- First person on Mars to do the watusi. (see #2)
- First person on Mars to leave a "Silent, But Deadly".
- First person on Mars to get "voted off the island".
- Last person on Mars to survive. (Take THAT, suckers!)

And that would just be the first night.
Page 2 of 2