Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 5:35 PM
Default blue flash dont know how to fix...
Okay when Miche and Deplhy released the new mesh tool i decided before i make like a big jumop and start making stuff like props for movies and buhnkbeds with double beds im going to just add a box to this chair to see how it turns out..so i clonded it and then i edited the mesh and put a box under the chair and exported it back to SimPE and clicked commit and saved. I followed a tutorial im not sure which one...o no it was the one that miche made that would be more explanatory that was a very picturey..one...well when it got into the game its was there ( the box and all) but it was flashing blue..i assume this is because it has no color...but then i saw a fournm that said the name must be the same thorughout the whole thing...so i dont know.. could someone please help and fix this or tell me how to fix this or when making a new one how to stop this from occuring again... thank you
Screenshots

That's Hot
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 7:05 PM
I think this means that there is no Texture assigned to it or something like that...