Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2013 at 12:47 PM
Default Live-In Maid and Chef Mods
I've been waiting for these mods by douglasveiga to be updated to patch 1.55 like many others. Now I notice that the Live-In Maid mod has disappeared completely. Does anyone know anything about these? Should we just give up on them?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 6:14 PM
I've noticed also, you just can't find the Live-In-Maid mod anywhere! I've also tried to find the older versions of the mod but at no success.
I think he might be suprising us by working with someone else to make an improved version of the Live-In-Maid mod, but this is me hoping.
I think this becasue he delayed the update for the gardener mod, and made us wait for it. Also, he hasn't been replying religiously like he normally does.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 11:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimolitovman
I've noticed also, you just can't find the Live-In-Maid mod anywhere! I've also tried to find the older versions of the mod but at no success.
I think he might be suprising us by working with someone else to make an improved version of the Live-In-Maid mod, but this is me hoping.
I think this becasue he delayed the update for the gardener mod, and made us wait for it. Also, he hasn't been replying religiously like he normally does.

Unfortunately, since I posted my question, he has told us (in the comments on his Live-In Chef Mod0, that he doesn't plan on updating the Maid one anymore. I'm totally bummed because my legacy game is screwed now. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Cheers!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Aug 2013 at 1:57 AM
Aw, man. Yeah, I found this thread looking for an update. For those looking for an older version, I have the LiveinMaid_service_NPC_2.2.package. I know it supports up to Seasons. Pm me your email and I'll send it. Or maybe I'll just host it, though I don't know how many people play on not-the-latest patch. Perhaps someone else will take up the torch.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minimolitovman

its not that hard my friend here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/?eo3h2uddq5etoud
this is the file you seek it works on the latist patch but there is one glich one of the maids leaves but other than that you get one live in maid. if you pick two one will still leave.to use a service room click on a chandelier basic lights dont work.
oh one more thing to find it yourself you need the whole file name and google it LiveinMaid_service_NPC_2.2
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th May 2017 at 12:19 AM
1. Press control, shift and C at the same time on the keyboard. This will open the cheat box.

2. Enter this cheat: "moveobjects on" WITHOUT the quotes, and press enter.

3. Go to Buy Mode and purchase 'Bonehilda's Headquarters'. You will find it under Entertainment: Misc.

4. Go back into Live Mode, and click on the closet. You will see an interaction: "Awaken Bonehilda."

5. Awaken Bonehilda.

6. Wait until Bonehilda steps out of the closet.

7. Go back into Buy Mode and delete the closet while Bonehilda is out of it. You must have already done the "moveobjects on" cheat or you won't be able to delete it.

8. This is the customization part. You don't have to do this step, or steps 9, 10, or 11.

9. Open the cheat box again, then type in this cheat: testingcheatsenabled true

Press enter.

9. Shift-click on Bonehilda and select the interaction "Trigger Age Transition." This will cause her to turn into an elder. The elder will be pitch black.

10. Shift-click on the elderly Bonehilda, and select "Edit Sim In Create-a-Sim".

11. Change her name, Makeover her. It's like creating a sim, so you can make her a young adult. To cure her from her pitch black skin, change the skin and then randomize. Hope this helps. I have custom skins so it's easier for me.

Ok, this is the ending.Things you should know:

-She will roam the house, take out the garbage, wash dishes and do chores for your sim.

-She should have her own bedroom, because she will sleep.

- Never, EVER dismiss Bonehilda, because she will not be able to find her closet and will have to be deleted. Only chat with her.

-You can make another maid.yes a live in maid actully house keeper,u can edit her traits it needs to be handy,neat,workaholic,brave,lat trait is a choice ether athletic or perfectionist
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 5:43 AM
great bonehilda idea! i love her but wish there was a non skeleton option. this is a good alternative