Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 9:56 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Twisted / Distorted Body Glitch
I'm having a strange glitch with my sim's body frame. When she bends her knees (especially noticeable when sitting and exercising) you can see the knee joint do a 360 within the socket and reset (ouch) and the ankle go almost hit a right angle (double ouch), not to mention the whole process looks freaky.

I've tried:
Removing new mods and sliders
Checking all her outfits and removing all CC
Resetting all her sliders to 0 and completely puddifying her again.

Nothing seems to change it. Whatever is causing this is making her knees go completely the wrong way when getting out of the shower as seen in the third pic and also apparently put a bit more junk in the trunk (a-hem) without the use of any sliders to let me know where it got there from. It's like that even when every slider is set to 0 and the default body settings are at 0 as well.

This isn't affecting any of my other sims or worlds, and specs are as follows: Win10 64-bit Home, 1TB HDD, 16GB RAM, Intel 7th gen i7, 4GB NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 8:06 PM
Darn, I knew I was forgetting something- I cleared scriptcache but I don't think I got the simcompositor cache. I'll try that now. Thanks!
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 8:23 PM
From the looks of it, it's either a CAS item wrongly enabled for your Sim's age, or a mod affecting movement.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 2:37 AM
Well, endless runs through Custard and Dashboard later, I still can't quite figure it out, but I did try exporting her and checking the S3P, so I'll try to drop her into a clean building world and see how it goes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 3:30 AM
MC > Advanced > Reset sim?

Yes, but it didn't change anything. It's only affecting her too, I tested other sims and they work just fine. Dropping into a new world didn't change either. I might just call it a loss and just remake her, tbh. I've spent more time troubleshooting her than I did making her at this point, lol.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 6:57 AM
Sure thing, I'm assuming you mean the copy with CC? I'm getting ready to hit the sack since I've gotta work in the morning, but I'll try to upload her tomorrow for sure. Thanks for being willing to take a look!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 4:16 AM
Sorry about the lateness, here you go. Thanks for being willing to take a look
Attached files:
File Type: zip  my sim.zip (268.0 KB, 13 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jan 2017 at 6:43 AM Last edited by orose : 5th Jan 2017 at 7:47 AM.
Yep, that's her, and yeah, everything was deleted. Thanks for looking, I'll try it right now and see what happens!

edit: So I just tried this and still nothing. I do notice that when I set her down to toddler view, her feet are hovering off the ground though, like they're sitting on something invisible, however this happens even with the version of her that has no CC attached. I'm gonna try the clean install route I suppose.
Screenshots