Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:39 AM
Default Hack or Default to Remove Carpool Helicopter?
I know about Hexameter's defaults but I'm playing a modern game. I'd like a hack or default that swaps out the helicopter for the limo or nice yellow sports car or some other car. The helicopter is what picks up sims for work when they reach level 10 of business, show business, or military. It's annoying. I'd rather a car came instead. Not a UFO either, now that I think about it.

Does such a hack exist?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 12:31 PM
I haven't heard about a hack like that but, you can always make your sim skip their carpool, get Numenor's buy-able limousine and make them drive to work with it (or the yellow sports car because that doesn't require CC)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 2:40 PM
Is it just the noise and the reactions that bother you? If so BO has a mod that kills the noise/reactions here (post 5). http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=9142.0

If you want the whole thing gone then I can't help, sorry.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 20th Aug 2015 at 6:08 PM
If you want it gone then it's pretty easy to mod yourself. Download the template careers from wherever they are (I don't remember but it's easy to find), open in SimPE, open Bidou's Career editor. Choose the level from the drop down list and you'll see a self explanatory drop down list at the bottom for carpool vehicle. Just choose anything other than the helicopter.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:24 AM
Okay, SimPE really is not an option here. My computer won't run it. If it's that easy, can someone with SimPE. do it then?