Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 9:19 PM
Default Miscarriage only hack / Noogie for young adults ?
So after several minutes of searching for this hacks, maybe they simply don't exist. But for asking here I don't lose anything, so :}
Miscarriages/Memories: I have been using Inteen for this, but I don't want it anymore, as I only use it for the miscarriage option (and memory). It's a pretty big hack to just use it for that, so i'm searching for another mod that adds only this two features, at possible, but got no results today. Anyone knows about one?

Aand a hack that adds the "noogie" option for young / adults ? I saw at simbology that someone was asking for one too, but at the end I think it ended in nothing (maybe it was not possible), as they didn't reply back. :[
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 9:49 PM
Yes InTeen is the only mod that has "Miscarriages with Memories".

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 10:05 PM
Daaw', :{ I thought so, but thanks anyways. I guess the other thing I could try would be to create it by myself --d i es
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:09 AM
Actually, on backalleysims Chris Hatch has recreated the miscarriage capabilities from inteen as a stand alone mod, I don't think we're allowed to directly link to there but you can find it by searching "alternate pregnancy controllers" on the site or google
Theorist
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 10:59 AM
I second what theloveantidote said. I actually have that mod in my game.
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 3:18 PM
You can also terminate the pregnancy with something like the Sim Blender and add the memory with Dilight's Tattered Diary. It looks like hers will let you add it to other Sims, too. Huh, I'll have to start using that for some of my Sim dads.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:17 PM
Does the tattered diary allow you to edit the memory weightings too? I like my sims to not just remember the awful events in their lives but also suffer for them.

What?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 4:55 PM
I think we are allowed to link to family-friendly items on Chris Hatch's site. Charity has a thread dedicated to such links. Clicking on one of her links has the advantage of taking you directly to the item you want, without seeing too many of the nipples (and more!) that are a feature of that site. Unfortunately you do have to register to download from Chris's site. (Back Alley Sims)

As for OP's other question, I think there must be a mod that allows young adults and/or adults to noogie, as I remember reading about a bride who noogied her groom under the arch. I'd be interested in that one too if anyone can find it.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Does the tattered diary allow you to edit the memory weightings too? I like my sims to not just remember the awful events in their lives but also suffer for them.

What?

I don't think it does, but I wonder if the creator might add it in (if it's possible). But I haven't used it in a few months, thanks to setting up a new 'hood and all.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theloveantidote
Actually, on backalleysims Chris Hatch has recreated the miscarriage capabilities from inteen as a stand alone mod, I don't think we're allowed to directly link to there but you can find it by searching "alternate pregnancy controllers" on the site or google

THANk you thank you thank you THANKYOU! I'll give it a try, to see how it works.
And thanks, too, for everyone who replied and took the time. As for the noogie for adults and young adults, i didn't really find anything, but i'm happy with getting rid of Inteen, so~ (even if maybe the mod from Chris Hatch don't have the things of memories, and that i'll have to actualize my password for that site). :}
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SleepyTabby
I don't think it does, but I wonder if the creator might add it in (if it's possible). But I haven't used it in a few months, thanks to setting up a new 'hood and all.

Well the weightings are editable in SimPE so I should imagine it's possible to transfer that to a custom memory.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 5:18 PM
Yeah, sorry, I had a poor choice of wording. I meant to say, I don't know whether that's something the Tattered Diary can do from within the game, or if you would have to edit the custom memory's weighting in SimPE.

Or maybe it would only involve making different versions of the custom memory that you could select from the Tattered Diary's menu. I can't remember if DiLight's tutorial covered that or not.

Yeah, I'm too tired to think much more right now, lol.