Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 2:10 PM
Default Something that gets rid of low roof elevation walls

The title is a little confusing, I know. You know when you lower the roof elevation/angle and go into 'hood view and you can see the walls poking through the roof? That. I'm not a fan of tall roofs so I usually lower the elevation/angle a bit, but this just bugs me.

Is there a fix?
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 3:58 PM
A lot imposter issue? Unfortunately, no-one has ever worked out how to do something with them.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Theorist
#3 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 1:10 AM
Everything looks gross in hood view, so what's the big deal?
I mean, walls showing through the roof bother you, but giant holes next to houses don't?
Just sayin'.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 1:12 AM
Hood graphics are the one thing no ones been able to change. Walls, holes, stairs and elevators showing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~