Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 3:26 PM
Default WCIF 'Ask about gender preference' interaction?
Hello all

I use the Sim Blender to randomly set the 'hood's gender preferences, since i like the random element when dating townies
however, I can't find a way to discover the townies' gender pref before deciding whether to flirt with them? I mean, i know interactions will influence them, but for instance i'd like a gay sim to remain gay even if my straight sim is flirting with them, rather than being slowly influenced to bi, yaknow?
it'd make things slightly more realistic which is what im going for - your friend flirts with you even though you're not into their gender, you don't just sort of go 'oh ok guess i am now' if y'all know what i mean, i hope im making sense with this

anyway; what I was thinking of was a mod similar to the 'ask about relationship status interaction from syberspunk that would enable my sim to "Ask..." about target sim's gender pref - does such a thing exist?

thank you for your time!

Fish x
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 4:13 PM
I have the mod and I'm pretty sure it also gives you the option of asking for gender preference.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiddyMeep
I have the mod and I'm pretty sure it also gives you the option of asking for gender preference.

it does? oh fantastic, thank you!
xxx