Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 10:00 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Into the Future
Default Holograms refuse to show up
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've been relatively active here, mainly due to a lack of interest of playing Sims 3....

... However, I recently had the urge to play the game again, so I finally bought the ITF expansion pack. The only issue I'm having is that most of the holographic screens used by the futuristic technology (with the exception of one or two items) refuses to completely load up, thus making it look like my sims are poking around them into thin air while the sounds of the object in use still play as normal. Also included in this issue is that the time-traveling portal doesn't show the glowing animation when it's active as well....

Graphics-wise, I have everything except render distance, reflections, and tree/building details on max.

Any possible solutions to my issue other than messing with my internal settings?

I'm a NASCAR fan