Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 10:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Create-a-sim problem (materializing materials)
I have searched on the forum and haven't found anything even similar to my problem, though I may have missed it. If so I apologize for posting this. I've never made a thread before but I'm getting a little desperate for a solve. Everything in create-a-sim works fine until I try to recolor something such as clothing. It stays on materializing materials and never stops and I have to stop the game. I've tried waiting, even living it alone for hours but it stays the same. Nothing in the background is frozen and I don't know what the problem may be. I have even took out all mods and cc I have and the problem continues to happen. Gameplay even runs great but this problem is still there. Please help me, I appreciate any suggestions one may have, I've tried everything I could think of.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 10:20 PM
Here's an in-depth explanation on why this happens: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...919#post3906919
And a post where I outlined three ways of fixing it: http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...527#post4866527

In short: when CC patterns are converted from .sims3pack format to .package, an extra space appears where it shouldn't be. You can either fix it manually, or using programs.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 8:00 PM
Thank you!! I fixed it manually and tested it, it works now! Thank you sweetdevil.