Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Vinoue : 10th Jan 2014 at 1:55 AM.
Default Solved more or less - please remove!
*sigh* Again, problems everywhere! What did I do wrong this time?
I've tried making the texture's all white without any transparency, and nothing changed so I know there's nothing wrong with the textures. WHY are there holes in Workshop but NOT in milkshape? The pigtail isn't even touching the head!

Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 9:57 PM
I think you've mapped it too close to the edge of the texture. All the skin-coloured parts are at the edge of a mesh plane, and if you've made the alpha all white, then it has to be the mapping.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 11:10 AM
Sorry if I seem stupid or so - but that's the thingy I do with materials in milkshape, right? How do I fix the mapping then?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 8:11 PM
Go to Window -> Co-ordinate Editor, grab any vertices in there which are right near the edge of the texture, and pull them in a bit.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 3:59 PM
Ah, I've already tried that. The space between the tails and the head show'd up, but the rest of the issues remained. Any chance that you'll take a look at the file?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 6:27 PM
I'm afraid I can't - I don't have any TS3 tools, or Milkshape, on this computer. Someone else may be able to. In the meantime, it might help if you posted your textures.