Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#101 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 12:46 AM
I named him Jack.....because the family is jack broke!

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 3:51 PM
I always call him Bobby.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 3:07 AM
Who's Brandi?
Test Subject
#104 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 6:48 AM
In mine she had twins Skip and Blake.
Mad Poster
#105 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CulMiku
Who's Brandi?
Brandi Broke, a poor pre-made from Pleasantview. At the start of the game she is pregnant, and her husband Skip has just died in a mysterious pool "accident". She lives in a "trailer" home which is full of expensive junk and has two sons already: Beau who is still a toddler, and teenage Dustin, who is best friends with a burglar and has started on a criminal career. And he's also dating Angela Pleasant, who come from a much richer family.

Personally I think the Brokes and the Pleasants are the most interesting families in Pleasantview -- especially the Brokes!

You might like to look up this thread: What to do with Brandi Broke?!?!?! . Or load up Pleasantview and meet her for yourself!
Forum Resident
#106 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MattShizzle
I only ever played that family once and aborted it via a mod. Brandi is kind of a cutie.

Baby killer
Forum Resident
#107 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
Baby killer

Let me correct that for you...

Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
Undeveloped clump of not yet conscious cells killer

There... That's more accurate...
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 4:49 PM
I called him Skip Jr. Not very original, though it was probably the first time I ever named a sim after another sim.

Right now, Brandi and Darren are expecting. I'm thinking Lena for a girl and Bobbie for a boy.
Field Researcher
#109 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 9:47 AM
Played Brandi Broke once.
Named the unborn child Bart when it was born. Yes, as in the Simpsons. It was the first thing that came to mind. Oddly enough he became the most successful of Brandi's kids.
Forum Resident
#110 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 11:30 AM
I called him Wolverine
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 9:41 PM
Brandi had a girl in m my game and I named her Peggy
Page 5 of 5