Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 3:44 PM
Default Changing options of items in build/buy mode.
Hi!
I'm wondering, is there any way to change for example, change charge with ticket mashine, or price of items in shops. In Sims 3 you could hold Shift+Ctrl to changing for example colour of lighting. Does something like this exists in Sims 2?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 6:26 PM
No, the only thing you can change is the colour with the swatch tool (looks like fabric swatches) If you have an owned business you can change the ticket price or item price, you need to click on the ticket machine as a business owner, or click on the business price mode button in the business controller thingy at the top right to set items for sale and change the price.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 8:20 PM
You change the price of the ticket machine by your owner clicking on it and setting the price. To change the price of buy mode items in a shop your owner clicks on the for sale tool and sets a new price or can change the price by clicking on the cash register, is that what you mean? There is no colour change of lights, they are what they are.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~