Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 5:07 AM
Default What is the site called to get the "other" sims mods?
It's been about a year since i've been on here. I can't remember what the site is called where you get "those" mods at. Alls I remember is it looked like this site but pink. Tried a few google searches but I couldn't find it. Anyone have a link I could get?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:38 AM
Ehem. *shifty eyes, passes note under the table that reads, "SexySims, though I believe it's down for now."*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 8:00 AM
Ah, no wonder I can't find it >.> Any idea when it's suppose to be back up? Or know of another place to get some <.< "stuff" >.> for sims4?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:12 PM
Oh, this is fun. I feel like we're rp'ing a back alley drug deal.

The stocky brunette approached the two already standing in the alley. They fell silent at her approach. "I know what you're looking for," she said in a hoarse whisper. "And yeah, the site's down. But when it's back up, it's gonna be bigger than ever. Word on the street is that it's down for maintenance and they're adding a Sims 4 section. But you didn't hear that from me."

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 6:30 PM
I think Leefish said it'll be back up in a week in this thread, but that was over a week ago, so unfortunately I don't know . I'm not really sure about Sims 4 stuff- I don't have the game and usually don't download adult content unless they're skins. I saw posts a while back about adult skins being made pay content on a website, but I don't know where that was or if there is more available now. I'd ask Google.

@ Mammal- Ninja'd, and that's the best thing I've read all week.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:10 PM Last edited by satyva : 25th Oct 2014 at 2:35 PM.
Well, SexySims2.info is up right now. Ive been a member of here MTS for years and I cant sign in. I tried "forgot my password" thinking maybe im wrong and its not the MTS one, but in my email it changed my MTS one when i put in my email for sexysims2 for a new password. So ive been trying to log in and it just said ive tried 5 times and cant for 15 mins. I can't even ask in the forums there because im not signed in. What do i do now?

****Tried to make a new account because of course my username is taken by me, and the Human Verification field needs an answer but there is no question. So confused. Help?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 8:22 PM Last edited by grammapat : 26th Oct 2014 at 5:58 PM. Reason: heeeelp me
Not that any of that does ME any good!!! I can't get in, just goes in a loop "wrong e-mail"/"that e-mail already known". I post every few months trying to get help. I guess I'm just banned...
but if anyone has any suggestions...(and I see I'm not the only one can't get in"

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..