Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 10:57 PM
Points Earned:
+1 pt for imaginary friend (Haru)
+2 pts for surviving a major event (fire)
+2 pts for reaching 2000 simoleons
+1 pt for increased relationship with pet (Josh became friends with Pepper)
+1 pt for increased relationship with pet (Josh became BFFs with Pepper)
+1 pt for positive pet trait (Pepper became adventurous)
+1 pt for reaching 3000 simoleons
+1 pt for increased relationship with pet (Saori became friends with Sophie)
+1 pt for Euna's birthday
+1 pt for increased relationship with imaginary friend (Euna became friends with Haru)
+1 pt for Josh's job promotion (Music Level 2)
Total: 13 pts

Points Spent:
-5 pts for ability to call repairman
-5 pts for ability to call maid
Total: -10 pts

Total: 3 pts

Called both the repairman and maid. The house is consistently dirty. Only once in awhile my sims will clean up after themselves. You'd think they have the slob trait. Finally, the toilet is back to normal.

Josh goes to work later in the day, so he's home when the maid comes. After the maid did his work, they chatted for a bit just before Josh left for work. Perhaps a friendship will come of this.

Euna asked to be read to sleep. What a surprise! It was quite a cute scene. Her imaginary friend, Haru, also came to life.

Saori started another painting. She also read a book on her own. Thanks to her traits: artistic and bookworm.

The first night, Euna attempted to do her homework a couple of times, only briefly taking the homework out of her pocket for a second, then placing it back. She was too distracted by the cat and Haru. The second night, she went right to the table and started her homework, uninterrupted.

Sophie has learned to hunt on her own! She caught a rat, which has been named Charles. Euna fed him later that night.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 11:15 AM
I think this would be a fun challenge for me, and useful too. I direct them too much, lol. I may start on this as soon as I can. I'll report back here when I do.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 6:34 PM
Yay! That's great! Excited to see where this challenge takes your sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 2:43 AM Last edited by lumiina : 14th Apr 2012 at 3:14 AM.
I just wanted to post a quick update that I'm no longer playing this challenge, but if anyone else wants to, feel free to post here or create your own topic about it. Take care!
Page 2 of 2