Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 12:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default A mod has stopped one of the in-game items from appearing and I need help getting rid of it
Hey Guys! I need help getting rid of a mod that has stopped an in-game item from appearing (and it is any comic book on the university comic book shop), but I do not know which mod to get rid off. Can anyone please help me.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 7:53 PM
There is a nice chart diagramming the process in the FAQ section, but the basic idea is to see if everything is working properly with half of your CC in the game and half removed. (And needless to say, you are going to want to have your game backed up for this just in case you accidentally save while something important is gone, or have something equally disastrous happen.) If it works, test the other half. If that works too, you have a conflict between two or more files. (YAY!! Now it's easy! Get Delphy's Dashboard and scan the entire Mods folder. Conflicts will show up. Remove the actual conflict(s) that you can most easily live without.) If the second half doesn't work, you know the first half is good. Split the bad half and repeat the process until you get down to the problem file by itself. Now you know what the problem is and can get rid of it.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook