Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 10:13 PM
Default My floors are apples and my walls are fish?
Well, I am playing with my family in Twinbrook and lately I have noticed something very, very weird.
When I click on the floor, the usual option should be '' walk here (or the nraas option) '' but when I hold my mouse over the floor it shows me the status of an apple! (Like I would hold my mouse over an apple, it says that it is fresh).
When I click on the floor, it says '' eat ''. My game thinks my floor is an apple.

Another weird thing is that when I hold my mouse over my walls, it thinks it is some kind of fish, it shows the status of a fish.
When I try to copy a wallpaper of another wall, or even place a new wallpaper, the game says no - because I can't put wallpaper on a fish.

Does anyone have the same problem? Any ideas how to fix this? I would like to live without this glitch because right now I need to place wallpapers!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 10:47 PM
Do you think it's your graphics card? If that was me I'd immediately think I had overtaxed my computer unless I thought it was custom content. I know in sims 2 I've had plants that threw flowers or fruit as flat graphical carpet across the ground. Usually deleting and rebuying the plant fixed that. Sims 3 is very taxing on a computer, I only play with 3 EP's at a time and even then my sims faces look 'muddy.'

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 9:53 AM
I restarted the game and now everything is back to basic!
Thank you for your response.