Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#151 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by badangel703
I do have one request . Since the social site will be seperate would it be possible to host a storytelling forum. I hate BBS and I would so love it if we could share our sim stories with the MTS2 community.

I would definitely vote for that and I can bring that idea up with the staff. The main part is to see how it will be managed/moderated.

DDO
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#152 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:51 PM
When the site launches, you'll find we've already added a storytelling forum.
Test Subject
#153 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 10:32 PM
Yay!! Delphy and staff, you guys are the best. My prayers have been answered.
Test Subject
#154 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:19 PM
Thankyou, Delphy.
Forum Resident
#155 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 11:24 PM Last edited by anglesims2 : 8th Jul 2005 at 11:26 PM. Reason: More wordings.
Thanks for letting us all know these nice new better changes. This is great and I will like it better, Organizing can be hard to do sometimes. I am a very organized person and to me it is important to be organized. Sometimes it can be frustrating LOL...So thanks for all that you do here. :howdy:

"This too shall pass, I shall walk and not become weary, I shall run and not faint, I shall mount up with wings like and eagle and fly."
Test Subject
#156 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:04 AM
Well... Congrads Delphy and the rest of the MTS2 staff for a really great year being online and I will be looking forward to the new site! Hmm... 2 Questions

1) Will there be any live chat on the new site?

2) Is the new site going to have a new look?
Lab Assistant
#157 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:17 AM
I hope the new name is good, I had one that I could have gave you.
Test Subject
#158 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 11:03 AM Last edited by database : 9th Jul 2005 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Dunno!
This'll be great! I've been *silently* following the site for a while, so... for Delphy! :bump:

THanks!

Mind Like A Steel Trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 States!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#159 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:38 PM
simdaddy: Yes and yes.
#160 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 3:31 PM
w00t thanx Delphy! :D
Instructor
#161 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:31 PM Last edited by phat_man55 : 9th Jul 2005 at 4:34 PM.
2 days and counting, what time will the site be opened exactly. and what time zone do you live/work/operate mts2 in?
Inventor
#162 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phat_man55
2 days and counting, what time will the site be opened exactly. and what time zone do you live/work/operate mts2 in?

I also wonder this.
Instructor
#163 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:48 PM Last edited by phat_man55 : 9th Jul 2005 at 4:53 PM.
i ask good questions :D

ps. sorry for the randomness but i just changed my avatar and i made it all with microsoft paint, im very proud of it.

sorry for the irrelevency
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#164 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mod_bv
What's the big deal? It takes like 5 minutes to set it up?

yeah I know im just lazy
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#165 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:49 PM
No, I wont be recopying the users table across, so yes you will have to sign up again.
Instructor
#166 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:54 PM
hey delphy if u just posted then why didnt u answer my question at the same time?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#167 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 4:54 PM
Becuase I don't need to. We've already said we'll open the site on the 11th. You need to be patient - it'll be up when it's up.
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:24 PM
Oooh! Free lettuce?

Anyway.. This is a great thing!! I absolutely love to come here for the modding stuffs but I am sick up to my eyeballs with all of the other stuff.

This is a great thing! Maybe I will be able to visit the site more again when I wont have to sift through all the junk.

All hail King Delphy and his great court of moderators! :thumb:

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#169 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:23 PM
Dawn,

You know about the Forum Subscriptions, that allows you to filter out the chatter, right?
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Dawn,

You know about the Forum Subscriptions, that allows you to filter out the chatter, right?

Actually, I did not.... *is enlightened* Thanks!

*runs off to subscriptionville*

The site does not seem to want to load for me most of the time. I guess the only conclusion I drew was that all this non-modding stuff was bogging us down... I will try this subscription thingy for awhile.

I will be looking forward to the new sites though. It will be awesome! :bow:

What is history but a fable agreed upon?
Test Subject
#171 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:39 PM
So that's why it's closed and will be re-opened in a couple of days
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phat_man55
geez, i just went out and cut the lawn and nobody posted yet.

4th post in a row oops

This is a forum, not an instant messenger. :P

Inventor
#173 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fleabay
This is a forum, not an instant messenger. :P

:P
Banned
#174 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DawnKeeper
The site does not seem to want to load for me most of the time. I guess the only conclusion I drew was that all this non-modding stuff was bogging us down... I will try this subscription thingy for awhile.

You've hit it pretty much head on. The split should see relatively fast response times from both sites.. hopefully much faster than the slowpoints now.
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 9:31 PM
When exactly will we no the address for the new site?
Locked thread
Page 7 of 8