Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#51 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:03 PM
hmmm... i've attached a pic of... ain't too bad i don't think... there's worse ones of me... hehe... some better ones in the gallery on my website...
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:11 PM
Okay what the heck I guess I will add my pic too. Trinity 4db made a sim of me but for some reason or other it didn't get approved. She tried resubmitting but with no luck that I have seen so far. If it were up I would just direct you all to that to see me there but since it isn't here I am

Oh and no making fun these are the only pics of me up on a site so deal with it. My avatar is also me but well it isn't my face...
My hair is different now...I got it cut a few months ago and the bangs are fewer, shorter and blue. But other than that this is recent enough that nothing else has changed It was taken oh like 8 months ago I guess.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:23 PM
Grrrr what did I do wrong? why is it broken?
Administrator of Loverat's Tea and Underpants
#54 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:27 PM Last edited by RGiles : 4th Jan 2005 at 4:30 PM.
wiccadwitch, that link is to an HTML page, not the image itself. Here's the link:wiccadwitch

And the thumbnail:
Original Poster
#55 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:27 PM
you posted a link to the page of the photo:
http://www.ballpeen.net/gallery/album106/072404_e03

instead of the actual photo...

this is an example of a link to a photo you need:
http://www.ballpeen.net/albums/album106/072404_e03.jpg
Field Researcher
#56 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:30 PM
ooooh I see I suck at this sorta thing... Hehe guess its obvious but I have never posted a pic of myself on a forum before
Field Researcher
#57 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:32 PM
I am suddenly embarrassed *blush*
Test Subject
#58 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 4:53 PM
:wow: I love the Chain-Mail Bikini.... Anyone wanna try and skin that for the game?

:howdy: Nice to meet you Wiccadwitch.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:28 PM
Because I'm a sheep who likes jumping on bandwagons. And because I'm trying to see how close I can cut the time before I HAVE to leave for work. ^_~

Me about 10 years ago. I really haven't changed physcially at all, mostly just mental and emotional changes. ^_~
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#60 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:31 PM Last edited by 25or6to4 : 4th Jan 2005 at 5:34 PM.
sorry to get of topic here, suddenly I'd love to have that chain link halter or bikini top made for my Sim female that wiccadwitch is wearing made very sexy!.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 5:41 PM
gosh...gee thanks. Ummm actually the top Trinity4db has my sim wearing is very similar to this one. I think the biggest difference is that she has it more silver rather than going with the red and black. Anyway like I said that sim didn't get approved for some reason when she uploaded it...I have no clear idea why since the email sent to her telling her the possible reasons listed many and we couldn't figure out which one was the actual problem.
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 7:37 PM
If this works....this is me. Sorry it's not a normal picture, but it's the best I have of myself not in Renaissance Garb.
Screenshots

Key for my uploads: ie MCDB = male child daily bottoms
*M/F=male/female
*E/A/U/T/C/B=elder/adult/Uni/teen/child/toddler
*DS=daily shirt; DB=daily bottoms; DF=daily full outfit; FW=formal wear; UW=underwear; SW=swimwear; SP=sleepwear; AW=athletic wear.
Original Poster
#63 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 7:41 PM Last edited by Delphy : 28th Apr 2009 at 9:26 AM.

Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 7:53 PM
Argggggg!!!!!! Guy staring at me on me screen... Hey Skuld.
Original Poster
#65 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:01 PM
Here is me.(the avatar thing) if you check out my xanga sight it has my pic somewhere on there. lol
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:02 PM
pokes skuld in the forehead!! lol it looks like your going to kill someone!!!!
Original Poster
#67 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:08 PM
Oh, it wouldnt be the first time...

*sharpens knifes*
Banned
#68 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:18 PM
i just threw up looking at all you ugly people. i'm the cutest thing any of you would have the pleasure of seeing but i don't put my pictures all over the internet.
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:21 PM
oh really... hehehehehehehe
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#70 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:24 PM
You have to love how the "cute" people are the ones who DONT post their pictures. I think you're really a closet dorkafus and too ashamed to admit it.
Banned
#71 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:28 PM
i don't have any real recent pictures on my computer but i have an old football one from little league. do you guys want to see it?
Test Subject
#72 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:34 PM
Would "Be afraid, be very afraid!" be too cliché here? :D

Test Subject
#73 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:34 PM Last edited by truelytrance : 4th Jan 2005 at 8:37 PM.
Mr. TRicky and i thought i was conceided!! hah...old little leuge football pictures?? puh-lease anyone can be a cute kid but im sure you grew up to be quite the monstrosity; and that's why you don't post your pics on the net ! :argh: :P

Sknydpr, mind if i..*pick nose bar* get that for you..oh hehehe..
Banned
#74 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:36 PM
i can't figure it out so your just gonna have to take my word for it. i'm hot.
Test Subject
#75 Old 4th Jan 2005 at 8:38 PM
hmm some how i doubt that seriously... but hell...people have different taste

personally i go for the asians...*droolz*
Page 3 of 61