Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Goth Family & House From The Sims 1

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 347 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 67,442 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 23rd Apr 2005 at 6:02 PM
Updated: 29th Aug 2007 at 11:06 AM - Update!
Ive been tinkering with SimPE a little, and pulled the dead Bella from Pleasantville, Mortimer has had the fountain of youth make over, so
has cassandra, this update includes Alexander!, the house is a replica from the sims 1, some things where, left out, like the table next too the fish tank, as the fish tank is 2 tiles wide, the sims 1 fish tank is 1 tile, some of the funiture aint the same, the floor tile in the kitchen is a Maxis make over, and also i downloaded some stagnent Tombstones from MTS2 that are just there for decoration.

this is my first real go at using SimPe, the program only gets better, i raise a
glass to all the people that run this page, and all the other people that contribute too it, well done one and all.

This is an update, as far as i know uni is the only pack needed!

Also thought i would extract all the sims, as well and put them on the same page!

5 Sim lane is the house and sims, and the goths is just the sims!

Extract and copy to your downloads folder!