Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 9:46 PM
Default Prima Game Guide
Prima has a free abbreviated game guide for anyone interested. It's not the full game guide, you have to pay for that one of course

http://www.primagames.com/catalog/d...n=9780761559078
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 11:38 PM
cool thanks...although in it its says that they changed how different aged sims act more their age i actually liked my neat child sims cleaning up the bathroom =/ although i really really hated how attractive the swing was to adult well all sims actually i ended up delteting it from every lot

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
cool thanks...although in it its says that they changed how different aged sims act more their age i actually liked my neat child sims cleaning up the bathroom =/ although i really really hated how attractive the swing was to adult well all sims actually i ended up delteting it from every lot

the first adult sim I played in the new neighborhood(the grilled cheese girl I can't remember her name) headed straight for the swing when I had her go to the art gallery. so I don't know how well that was done lol
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 4:04 AM
I may have to buy the full game guide so I don't miss anything. There are so many aspects of the game that I miss because I don't even realize they're there!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 4:06 AM
I know that wasn't even the full guide and there's still so much info in it
Inventor
#6 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:27 AM
Don't waste money buying game guides, they're a complete waste of money.
This is the information age, you have internet, everything you need/have to know you can find.

Game guides are for lazy people.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:33 AM
Also, every Prima guide has been complete with misinformation - Prima gets advanced copies with which to write their guides and in the mean time things change in development, so you end up with errors in their guides.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.