Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 4:46 AM
Default where's the hoops?
Dumb q. I found the soccer net. But where' s the basketball hoop in the objects? I want my sim rafi to play basketball but no..I did not find it. It's got to be there somewhere.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:57 AM
Hobbies (Chess piece) > Miscellaneous (3 dots)
At least that's where I think I saw it... there's also a big decorative court to go with it, somewhere.
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 7:27 AM
yeah thats where the soccer net is. Hm..I'll look again
retired moderator
#4 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 7:30 AM
It's under Hobbies -> Recreation with the dart board and games stuff.

If you still can't find some stuff right away, try looking through the Free Time collections folder for all the new stuff that comes with the EP.

Formerly known as boolPropped
#5 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:58 PM
I found myself asking this question ALOT with this EP. Where's this? Where's that? Where's the fixable car? Where's the net? I agree.. it's just not as clear as it should be. :/
Alchemist
#6 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hkellick
I found myself asking this question ALOT with this EP. Where's this? Where's that? Where's the fixable car? Where's the net? I agree.. it's just not as clear as it should be. :/

they're all under the hobby tab. I had to look twice for the soccer net because I missed it the first time. It's funny, my sim in Uni is renting a house and I got him the basketball goal, now there's a professor that comes by every day just to shoot hoops. lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 3:06 PM
Default What I ended up doing
When you go to buy mode, you have the option of opening The Folder Collection. I ended up opening the folder collection that came with Free Time and everything that came with this EP is in there. The basketball hoop and everything else, including the ballet bar.