Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#401 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 3:55 PM
Love, Faith, and Hope. Love is most important. Faith is personal. Hope is not needed for what we have, but for what we want or need. Let us "HOPE" EA will see our displeasure with some of the new elements of TSM, and release a huge patch, (cough), or a wonderful EP. Remember simmers', we are allowed to "Hope" for what we need or want.

Edited: spelling error

Burn The midnight oil, it will be daylight soon...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#402 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 7:06 AM
Default Medieval - Sims Medieval - IT's OFFICIAL!
Quote:
What's your secret? Cause from the very beginning of the game I was greeted with a crappy frame rate (and the game isn't even maxed out, like The Sims 3), a tutorial that blocks my every action (including trying to access the options menu), and a setup that (at first) reminds me of Spore, not in a good way though.

But hey! I'm sure the game will be better from this point on... right? Right???

Quote:
Ok I think I've had enough of it. Imagine every technical problem The Sims 3 had, make it 10 times worse, cut some (if not all) of the good features it had, break other good features such as the camera and you'll get The Sims Medieval... Seriously, this game is broken... very broken. EDIT: Add crashes from 5 to 5 minutes to the list as well.

Maybe your computer doesn't meet the requirements works fine for me no crashes. Also my frame rates fine and it's maxed out. Maybe you need a better graphics card that's suported, On my old pc the graphics card i had that worked with the sims 3 doesn't work with the sims 3 medieval
Test Subject
#403 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 4:16 PM
Default sims that are more real
Maybe someone can create a GTA mod for the Sims so we can do drive-By's and other terrible ways to get rid of the stupid NPC's we dont like.
Quote: Originally posted by rian90
Shoosh...all those things happened in the medieval world. But then look at what was left out of the Sims 3 and other Sim games? Murder, rape, STDs, birth defects, handicapped people, oil spills, drive-by-shootings....

That doesn't mean the game still isn't fun to play...or you would not be here. Besides, modders find ways to change the lives of their sims all the time.

And just like in real life, there were many people who lived boring lives during the medieval period. We just read about the horrible things that happened. I am sure there were people marrying, working at their craft, having children, farming and just living out their lives.

Although, I have to admit, I would love some conflict in the game, especially political. Competition among various houses or Lords, dynasties that grow, ways to sabotage a business, requirements for dowries, monasteries that own lots of property...hehehe. Bet there will be plague mods fairly quickly.

Have you played The Guild? I would LOVE to see something like that in a Sims type game although I doubt it will ever happen.
Page 17 of 17