Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 5:39 AM
Default Building Enthusiasm During the Fall
If you have seasons, you know that skill building takes place during the fall. Has anyone built enthusiasm during the fall yet? If so, is enthusiasm built faster during this season?

Advertisement
#2 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 9:18 AM
Yes, it seems to be faster. I don't know for a fact, but it does seem that way. I played through summer and fall in my game to test and see what bugs I could find and unfortunately, there's a lot.
#3 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
Yes, it seems to be faster. I don't know for a fact, but it does seem that way. I played through summer and fall in my game to test and see what bugs I could find and unfortunately, there's a lot.

i dnt find any bugs in my game...

oh, and i saw a increase of enthusiasm in fall... a quite big one, but yeah... i played only in fall and the 1 summer day at the start of the game so i can't say too much for this...
Alchemist
#4 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bookworm_duo
i dnt find any bugs in my game...

oh, and i saw a increase of enthusiasm in fall... a quite big one, but yeah... i played only in fall and the 1 summer day at the start of the game so i can't say too much for this...

I played about 6 hours Tuesday night and about 4 last night. I haven't noticed any bugs or glitches
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 5:19 PM
I agree about the no bugs. I've played for about 10 hours and not one bug. I have all my CC in except my hacks and mods. It's working like a charm. I don't know of any problems with it yet.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 8:59 PM
That is odd because at the BBS there are posts everywhere about bugs and glitches and I was seriously considering on not buying it until a patch would come out or MATY fix would be posted. But now that some of you guys have not experienced any yet, it makes me want to get it even more so now.

The main bugs that were reported at the BBS are: the one where your Sim allegedly earned a negative income from work (it would deduct from their funds) and that your Sims using the new objects that give you the new talent badges would not receive the talent badges, as if nothing would happen when they would use the objects. Oh, and more game lag like in BV. Anyone know if this is all true?

P.S. Can someone do me a tiny favor? Can any of you quickly go to CAS and create a teen male and go to the new jewelry section (like from BV) and tell me if the two thin chain necklaces still show the neck as transparent? It was a bug that was in BV and wondered if maybe it was fixed. It only happened with the teen male, all other ages and gender worked fine. Thanks!
Alchemist
#7 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
That is odd because at the BBS there are posts everywhere about bugs and glitches and I was seriously considering on not buying it until a patch would come out or MATY fix would be posted.

You mean over there where there were a thousand posts on the evils of securom and they still went out and bought Free Time anyway? lol. Those kids over there are always complaining about something
Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:04 AM
Okay, good, that makes me feel much better about FT.

But can anyone still try and check about that jewelry glitch I asked in my previous post on this thread? I would appreciate it very much. It was in BV and I didn't have any CC/hacks installed when I installed the game. Thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:17 AM
Surprisingly no bugs from my game except I have to click a few times to have certain sims go bird watching..

Maybe they just don't want to bird watch who knows. It's a mystery!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 3:13 AM
Well, this EP still seems less buggy than BV.
#11 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:05 AM
I haven't noticed any bugs either. My sim went to the Nature park during the fall, she earned a fishing badge and built enthusiam skills rather quickly.
#12 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 1:03 PM
I'm noticing bugs. Like I said in another thread, I can't seem to get my Bronze Badge in Pottery. :/