Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 3:38 PM
Default Anyone have this issue? And a question...
My sim keeps wantibg to buy a sewing machine- which wouldn't be a issue but she's sewing on a machine and sitting next to another one. Just odd not annoying but odd.
Where can I find the dancer mirror to go behind the bars? Is that the reward gift when you max out dancing hobby? Also do you get more options other then "warm up" after you get more interested in the hobby of dance?
Thanks for your time
Aine
Advertisement
#2 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 3:48 PM
You only get more options if you get the Career Reward Object for Dancing. All you can do with the Ballet Barre you can buy is warm up. (I tried. My Sims's got a high enthusiasm and maxed out Creativity and all he can do is warm up.)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 7:09 PM
i think the bar you can buy builds up body.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 7:28 PM
I thought you'd need more body points to get more options. I'd be disappointed if the buyable one is just for warm ups
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 9:42 PM
hkellick, there is another option for the bar, practice ballet exercises. One of sims developed it before she maxed out her enthusiasm. But my sim also has high body points but not very many creative points.
#6 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by petallotus
hkellick, there is another option for the bar, practice ballet exercises. One of sims developed it before she maxed out her enthusiasm. But my sim also has high body points but not very many creative points.

Really? I haven't seen that yet. Hmmm.... OK, I'll take your word for it.
#7 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 2:48 PM
What job does the career reward barre unlock at? Right now my sim is a Pop 'n Lock Performer. (Whatever that is. lol)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 3:26 PM
Pettalocus is right, when your sim's enthusiasm is really high, you get the "Ballet exercises" option. It's beautiful to look at, the Maxoids did a really nice job imo