Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:11 AM
Default I know this is probably a stupid question...
But how do you know if your sims got a tan on vacation? I would assume just looking at them and knowing but I can't really tell. Is it a drastic difference or a really subtle one? And do they lose their first tan if they get sunburned the second time they lay out? :einstein
Advertisement
#2 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 8:08 AM
it's kind of drastic, at least with the skins i have. they also change their thumbnail picture, kind of like when they get frozen or too hot. the thumbnail will probably show them in their vacation clothes. if their everyday clothes are different, you'll notice the change.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 4:56 PM
do they have tanlines at all?
#4 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:41 PM
They don't have tanlines but I've noticed that depending on what the sim's original skintone is, the tan will be more or less noticeable. Like if they are light skinned, it will be very noticeable. If they are medium skinned, it's only a slight difference. Tans seem to last a pretty long time though.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 10:59 PM
That explains Michael then. I wondered if he'd gotten a tan during his vacation. It looked a shade darker but he has a semi-medium dark skin tone so it's a little difficult to tell.