Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:13 PM
Default Pets collars
How do you put on a new collar that you have just bought...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 3:28 PM
If you click on a mirror with a Sim you'll have an option to change the pet's appearance. You add it by doing that - there should be a collar tab when the change appearance screen opens.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:12 PM
Ok thanks for your help
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by skylark
If you click on a mirror with a Sim you'll have an option to change the pet's appearance. You add it by doing that - there should be a collar tab when the change appearance screen opens.

At least I know I'm not the only one with a problem here, but I've tried this sooo many times, it's stupid, but I cannot for the life of me put a collar on a pet I've adopted. I downloaded the patch, I've searched a bunch of different posts on different sites and they've all said the same thing, I've had all my sims buy collars and no luck.

The collar tab doesn't pop up when I click on the mirrors...on the wall and free standing. Is it the game or am I a total dunce?
#5 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 9:52 PM
When you click on mirrors, a tab won't appear to put a collar on. You have you select "change your pet *name*'s appearance", and you should be able to get to the collars from there.
#6 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 12:35 PM
In my game it wont let me do it on hanging on the wall mirrors only the standing ones and I don't know why:confused:
#7 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 1:09 PM
I think it's because the wall hanging ones are too high up for the pet to see in!

They can only reach the floor standing ones in order to put on their funky new collar Hehe