Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:13 PM
Default Mana Stone?
I need to find the mana stone for a quest. I know my queen found one on a previous quest but now that my sorceror is looking for one, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone have any clues?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:27 PM
Are they always in the same place? I found some to the left of the Jacoban church.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 10:51 PM
i found one near the wizard building, pretty much right in front of the bottom room
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 1:37 AM
Yeah, I discovered you have to click on all the rocks and sometimes they turn up.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 3:00 AM
It turns up in the same locations every time, so far I've found 4.

- On the cliff to the left of the Jacoban Cathedral
- At the base of the cliff in front of the Peteran Cathedral, near the Wather Pavillion
- To the left of the Wizard's Tower hidden in the trees
- On the far edge of the lowest cliff near the Docks. If you face the cliff wall it's on the right, tucked behind the big rock there.

Oh and you can also get them from piles of rocks called gem deposits. If you hover over a rock after you've "discovered" it you'll get a tooltip telling you what it it to aid your search for a specific ingredient.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 9:20 AM
If I'm not mistaken, isn't Mana stone the one you get from some peasant or something after visiting the village and you have to choose between 2 different things when you get the pop-up on your way back from the village? Has anybody else had this? It was early on in the game - I think it was my Queen when I first started, she had to go to the village for something...? She later sold them in the village store, and now I can buy them anytime. (If it's the same stone you're talking about! )

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jbeach34
If I'm not mistaken, isn't Mana stone the one you get from some peasant or something after visiting the village and you have to choose between 2 different things when you get the pop-up on your way back from the village? Has anybody else had this?

Yes - that's how I got a couple Mana stones. I don't remember the exact pop up, but it was my Blacksmith coming back from the shoppes and he got them as part of the reward for whatever he did. (helpful, I know).
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 6:38 PM
My sims have been given then when out in the ship or in the woods.
Inventor
#9 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 10:26 PM
An apparition appeared in my king's bedroom while he slept and after it left he got two mana stones in his inventory. Nice.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 1:49 AM Last edited by Mishy : 2nd Apr 2011 at 2:09 AM.
my sim returned 3 mana stones from the woods after discovering and peeping on some elves.