Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 3:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Get rid of the bleepin' gnomes?
So I keep getting these creepy lil gnomes in pink suits, and a white-suited one with a red hat now. I want them GONE. As in, for good, permanently, see-you-never. Someone please tell me how?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 3:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ranger28
So I keep getting these creepy lil gnomes in pink suits, and a white-suited one with a red hat now. I want them GONE. As in, for good, permanently, see-you-never. Someone please tell me how?

NRaas Overwatch will clean them out nightly:
Delete Magical Gnomes>Whether to do a nightly cleanse of any magical gnomes in the world>Default: False Set that to True

For immediate relief use Master Controller>Object Stats> to Flush them. They will probably return next time you load the game. Overwatch will clean them out though at 3am when it does its clean up.
Instructor
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 5:19 AM
As far as I'm aware Gnomes aren't immune to you just selling them in your inventory.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 12:11 PM
Hehe, the one in the pink suit, that looks like a bunny? Well, this one is likely to appear every time your Sims have sex in spring. So, if you don't want them, simply have your Sims not woohoo.
Alchemist
#5 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
Hehe, the one in the pink suit, that looks like a bunny? Well, this one is likely to appear every time your Sims have sex in spring. So, if you don't want them, simply have your Sims not woohoo.

If you need an incentive to not make your Sims woohoo, just replace Woohoo with Risky Woohoo in Woohoer.
Thanks to wanting my town to be bigger, my previous generation had 3 kids before they turned into Adults. Just given birth? OK, let's woohoo and you'll have morning sickness again tomorrow

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!