Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 1:34 AM
Help - The Sims 4 Buff and Traits Factory From Zerbu
Guys, I'm having trouble customize modifiers from Zerbu the program (The Sims 4 Buffs and Traits Factory). What appears in the modifier is the trait description. Can you help me? Thank you already!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:33 AM
If you head to Tumblr and look up a member named Drewshivers, he set up a tutorial for the Buff and Trait factory, and answers questions. He's very nice. =)

He also has quite a few traits he's shared if you're interested. (Beware, his page plays music, turn your speakers down a bit pause is on the top left.)

Buff & Trait Tutorial
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 2:22 PM
Thank you, I'll see if it works.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 2:53 PM
He does not teach by custom modifiers. Waiting for more answers ...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:13 PM
I'm sorry the tutorial didn't help, but I'd still suggest messaging him on tumblr, even just anonymously, he answers all sorts of questions. Good luck either way! =)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 4:45 PM
I have submitted a review on the program of the post, but so far nothing.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 7:57 PM
Moving to Create. The best place to get assistance with any tool is where you downloaded it, though.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.