Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#151 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM
How????

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Advertisement
Theorist
#152 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 6:50 PM
How????
Theorist
Original Poster
#153 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
Hmmm, may I make a teensy suggestion? If not, please ignore this :D

I think that you might do better by doing one or maybe two avis per letter. I also *begins to channel WWW* see that the avis are tiled vertically. though it might be more work, try doing 2 avis per large letter (one per small letter, such as the "i") one on top of the other, and position and scale them (lock their proportions first so they don't distort) so that there aren't any real edges, or if there are edges, stagger the edges so they don't form a line.

Even if that's just too complex and annoying to do (:D) I might make this suggestion: place avis according to what they look like. For example: WWW, Ri, Nina's avi would do really nicely for the "i" or the "t" because those have fairly narrow faces that would fit will within the letter's confines. Wider ones such as yours or mine would do well on the short letters such as "n" or the "r."

But if you do try any of that, i'd suggest backing up this version first. :D

I like this idea, however I don't know how to lock their proportions. Also, the way I make the pattern may seem weird so I'll explain it and hopefully I'll be able to do the same for 2 avis per letter:

1: I align them all vertically based on size
2: I merge them all together
3: I create a new document (800x600, transparent)
4: I drag the merged images in new document
5: I then crop the images to be the same height
6: I then go to Edit>Define Pattern, and name it

That is basically how I do it. Can I do the same thing for each letter with 2 avis?

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Mad Poster
#154 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 10:34 PM
*is confused about the smartness talk*

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Theorist
#155 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 11:58 PM
oooooooooobgdsblsiuy kudhszaalw Eidfyh zaoke uig h8slr8i jzlaei jd;lAOOOOfj spriouj ps oir 986u8-ep0 oks + sergioh sweti tgowe 8 wt = Blonde XD
Theorist
#156 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:01 AM
Mmmaky
Mad Poster
#157 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 12:19 AM
That does equal blonde! ^-^

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
#158 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:04 AM
Here is mine. I hope its not too much trouble to add it.
Attached Images

Theorist
#159 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:07 AM
annd mine. I totally forgot when i changed it again
Attached Images

Theorist
Original Poster
#160 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 1:08 AM
Not at all , let me just add it in . Is this the last one? I have everyone elses

Mad Poster
#161 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GuardStud08
I like this idea, however I don't know how to lock their proportions. Also, the way I make the pattern may seem weird so I'll explain it and hopefully I'll be able to do the same for 2 avis per letter:

1: I align them all vertically based on size
2: I merge them all together
3: I create a new document (800x600, transparent)
4: I drag the merged images in new document
5: I then crop the images to be the same height
6: I then go to Edit>Define Pattern, and name it

That is basically how I do it. Can I do the same thing for each letter with 2 avis?

hmm, try opening each avi individually and then drag them one by one into place. then once they're all where they need to be, merge all the avi layers together and crop them.

As for proportions, simply just don't stretch them a lot, if you change their size, use the corner boxes to size them instead of top/bottom or left/right boxes. Then just eyeball it to make sure it still looks about the same.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Scholar
#162 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:12 PM
*is confused*

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Theorist
Original Poster
#163 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rapsheba555
hmm, try opening each avi individually and then drag them one by one into place. then once they're all where they need to be, merge all the avi layers together and crop them.

As for proportions, simply just don't stretch them a lot, if you change their size, use the corner boxes to size them instead of top/bottom or left/right boxes. Then just eyeball it to make sure it still looks about the same.

Thats easy enough I'll get to work asap :D

Page 7 of 7