Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:17 AM
for now...

-Let the right one in: just released here, allready read the book, cant wait
-Cirque du Freak: so exited, I really want to wacht this one
-Alice in wonderland: Deep + Burton = epic win
-Hp7: i was pissed off with the fillers on HP6 but still want to finish the saga...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 9:48 PM
Lets see im looking forward to the new Tarantino flick Inglorious Bastards, Where the Wild Things Are, Burton's sure thing of a masterpiece Alice in Wonderland, Taking Woodstock, and maybe most of all Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus.
Scholar
#103 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 3:36 AM
James Cameron's Avatar! My avatar is Avatar...lol Trailer in my siggy. This movie is going to blow people away. I'll seeing at my local IMAX theater in 3D.

Holmes with Robert Downy Jr.

Inception

Legion

Most all of the trailers available can be viewed at Apple and in HD too.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Top Secret Researcher
#104 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 11:18 AM
I'm looking forward to the Locke Lamora movie. Oh, 2011 is so far away. *sigh*

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Banned
#105 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 8:25 PM
I also am thinking about seeing Avatar. I really like movies like that, plus James Cameron's wife is my IDOL! Nancy Wilson of the rock group Heart!
Forum Resident
#106 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 8:36 PM
Although I aint sure whether I'll end up going to the cinema to watch it, I'd like to go and see 'The Final Destination' (Final Destination 4 basically) which is out on Friday if I'm right. I don't get out to the cinema much though, films these days don't seem to grab me as well as they used to. Not often nowadays do I see a trailer and think "Omg! I must go and see that!" but FD4 looks/sounds promising.
Scholar
#107 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I also am thinking about seeing Avatar. I really like movies like that, plus James Cameron's wife is my IDOL! Nancy Wilson of the rock group Heart!

You are soo off. James Cameron is married to Suzy Amis, whom he left his wife Linda Hamilton for, after they worked together on Titanic.

You are thinking of Cameron Crowe, who wrote and directed Jerry Maguire and Almost Famous. He and Nancy spent 10 years working on the music for Almost Famous.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Inventor
#108 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 10:52 AM
Dorian Gray. Though I just won't be 15 for it. I can pass though. ^^
Holmes, Avatar... The Final Destination (even though I haven't seen the others), Cirque du Freak...
I'm waiting anxiously for Harry Potter 7. Doing it in 2 parts then I hope they do it RIGHT. They spend their time and make the two film long enough to please me. I'm hard to please.
I'm a Harry Potter nut. I saw Harry Potter and the Half blood prince two days in a row.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 4:17 PM
JJ Abrams has bought the rights for Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, which features Roland Deschain and his ka-tet search for the tower, these could be getting made into movies. If you've read the seven books you will know they are amazing, and i just hope the rich characters and storyline transfer onto screen - cos if it does it will be mind-blowing.
Anyone who watched The MIst, might have known the painting that gets destroyed at the beginning of the movie, that is a pic of Roland Deschain...
Field Researcher
#110 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 3:42 AM
I feel really retarded for saying this, but I've been waiting since like 07 to see Jennifer's Body. :P

I don't expect anything great, but still. megan Fox. :D

Oh, and of course Saw VI!

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:33 AM
In November I want to see 2012. Don't realy know much about the movie but I like apocalyptic/disaster movies.

In 2010, Harry Potter and Alice In Wonderland.

Quote: Originally posted by omgrawr213
Oh, and of course Saw VI!

I didn't knew there was a 6th on the making! I really don't know if I should be happy or... Maybe it's just me, but I was kinda disapointed with the 5th movie.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:50 AM
lol.
I liked V, but it certainly wasn't the best.
I'm really looking forward to VI. I think they got something going with this one.
(or maybe it's just that they always overhype the sequels and promise things that can't be promised... as usual)

And i sort of want to see 9 now..

And Alice in Wonderland.

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Page 5 of 5