Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 2:21 AM
Default Going to work with your Sim
I have a household of six...it asks me if I want to go to work with everyone that goes to work .....except for my main Sim I want to go to work with....anyone know why or how to go to work with whom you want to?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloudDancer
I have a household of six...it asks me if I want to go to work with everyone that goes to work .....except for my main Sim I want to go to work with....anyone know why or how to go to work with whom you want to?

What job does your main sim have? Are you using Zerbu Turbo Careers?

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 2:44 PM

You can only go to work with the professions that came with the Get To Work expansion. Those are the doctor, detective and scientist careers.

Unless you downloaded specific mods, no other jobs allow for following, they happen off screen. The three jobs that allow are marked with a special icon on the pick a jobscreen.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 6:05 PM
Ahhhh ok...she's in the Astronautical field
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Jan 2016 at 7:59 PM
Ahhhh ok...she's in the Astronautical field

The only way to follow an astronaut to work is with the turbo careers mod http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/124858...areers-mod-pack
As well as an astronaut control Venue that you can create with the same mod (or download from the gallery) with the astronaut control venue type.

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 4:33 PM
sim still at work even when at home